• Last Updated:
  • Aug 17th, 2020 9:51 pm
[OP]
Sep 27, 2019
138 posts
267 upvotes

[Amazon.ca] (EXPIRED DEAL) Lenovo Active Pen 2 66.95

41Mxpz-X4UL._AC_SL1000_.jpg
First time ever posting a deal here. Please let me know if I got something wrong.

About 25% lower at $66.95 as of time of posting than it has been in about 9 months ($90 range since August 2019, currently still $93 on Lenovo website) according to stats on CCC.

There was a popular thread a while back for the Lenovo Flex 14, currently writhing this post on that computer and very happy with it. This is for the pen that works with many of the laptops in the Lenovo line. If you're not sure , do your research for compatibility of your specific model or perhaps others with knowledge in this area can chime in. I'm no expert I just mean to post the deal
;D
I hope people who had needed this benefit from it how I've benefited from others sharing on here.
LENOVO ACTIVE PEN 2:
Provides an additional way to interact, create and edit with your touch system; add a personal touch to documents by signing them with your name, take down handwritten digitalized notes, and more

ENHANCED PRODUCTIVITY:
Quick launch applications with one click and control your presentation with page up/down actions, all through Bluetooth connectivity. No other operating environment

NATURAL FEELING:
With up to 4096 levels of pressure sensitivity and solid and responsive tip technology, the Lenovo Active Pen 2 provides a natural feeling of writing, sketching and annotating on screen just like on paper

CONFIGURABLE BUTTONS:
Speed-up your work and improve productivity with two side buttons and a top button for customized shortcut functions through Windows Pen Protocol or Pen App

COMPATIBILE WITH:
ThinkPad X1 Tablet Gen 2, Lenovo Miix 720, Lenovo Miix 510,Lenovo MIIX 520, Lenovo Yoga 720, Lenovo Yoga 920; box includes Lenovo Active Pen 2, USB pen holder, 3 replacement tips, 1 tip change tool, 1 AAAA Battery, 2 coin batteries. Shifting time to sleep is pproximately 10 minutes
Last edited by Dirtypoodle on May 7th, 2020 4:15 pm, edited 2 times in total.
15 replies
Banned
May 15, 2016
7020 posts
2486 upvotes
How does it compare to the othre pens?
Jan 15, 2014
455 posts
1124 upvotes
Westmount
Compatible with Lenovo Chromebook Duet?
Deal Addict
Oct 21, 2006
2677 posts
1142 upvotes
vivibaby wrote: How does it compare to the othre pens?
This is for specific lenovo devices that are compatible with it, but its a lot of devices. It's a decent pen. Battery life is ok. Has a bluetooth button on top and two button near the tip. Takes both a watch battery and a AAAA battery. If you have some of the lenovo yoga models its basically the best/only pen to get.
Jul 29, 2019
314 posts
294 upvotes
Does it work on Ipads ? Can it be used as cheap alternative to Apple Pencil
I spend time on RFD,
more than I'd like to admit.
But I console myself stating,
I'd need another job if I wouldn't
Dec 22, 2017
640 posts
1113 upvotes
patel21 wrote: Does it work on Ipads ? Can it be used as cheap alternative to Apple Pencil
No you need the Apple Pencil or a crayon (from Logitech)
Deal Addict
Jan 25, 2008
2540 posts
2487 upvotes
Montréal
The Apple Pencil is great curious how other tech compares
Jul 29, 2019
314 posts
294 upvotes
GeneralAkbar wrote: No you need the Apple Pencil or a crayon (from Logitech)
Buggers Smiling Face With Horns
I spend time on RFD,
more than I'd like to admit.
But I console myself stating,
I'd need another job if I wouldn't
May 9, 2005
159 posts
43 upvotes
TORO
got this for my wife's Flex 15, watch batteries lasted about a month with daily use.
[OP]
Sep 27, 2019
138 posts
267 upvotes
Mailtms wrote: Second this question.
Found this on a Reddit convo, important bit is here:
It seems the Active Pen uses Wacom tech instead of N-Trig. You may get some things to work, but it's not going to recognize all the features of a fully Surface compatible pen.
They were asking about a "Surface Go" but same likely applies
https://www.reddit.com/r/Surface/commen ... ive_pen_2/

Looks like the deal is dead already and price is back up to $91.17 now. Only lasted like a day.
Is there anything I need to do to move this to "dead deals" or anything or do I just a leave it?

In Response to theWizard , I used *************** It's awesome. You can set alerts on Amazon items that they email you when the price drops to whatever you want it and also gives a history of the best prices on that item. It's so useful for Amazon as the prices for lots of items fluctuate so much.

EDIT***** I guess the site to track prices isn't allowed here? ? Wizard, just google "Amazon Price tracker" and when you see 3 furry , hunched animals you would encounter in the desert, click them;)