Expired Hot Deals

[Amazon.ca] (EXPIRED) Marmot 30 down sleeping bags - men's ($75)

• Last Updated:
  • Apr 6th, 2020 5:22 pm
[OP]
Dec 26, 2017
199 posts
816 upvotes

[Amazon.ca] (EXPIRED) Marmot 30 down sleeping bags - men's ($75)

I have posted these before - they go quick. The deal seems to evaporate once the site gets traffic, so if interested best to pull the trigger quick on this deal.

There are two different links to this bag:

https://www.amazon.ca/gp/product/B07DPK ... 5b129fdd73

https://www.amazon.ca/Marmot-Ironwood-L ... rts&sr=1-1
Last edited by WCDave on Apr 6th, 2020 1:44 pm, edited 1 time in total.
9 replies
Mar 7, 2011
254 posts
316 upvotes
Surrey, BC
Thanks.

Buy now, think later.

One link has already gone back up to it's usual $260 price!

Bought from the other (long) link.
Feb 13, 2020
66 posts
73 upvotes
Pretty decent price. Wish they would take the 2 seconds to list the (C) equivalent to 30F in their description.

I've got 3 Marmot sleeping bags of varying temp ratings. Just remember that the temp rating it to keep you alive and not comfortable.
So this is not something you want to use in the early spring or late fall when the temp will be dropping below 0 or its going to be a rough night :-)
[OP]
Dec 26, 2017
199 posts
816 upvotes
For all those that missed this deal - it comes and goes quick, but always drops down to around the 75 mark, every month or so. Set a price alert with our three thirsty friends and you will catch it next time.
Mar 7, 2011
254 posts
316 upvotes
Surrey, BC
yangstergangster wrote: Pretty decent price. Wish they would take the 2 seconds to list the (C) equivalent to 30F in their description.

I've got 3 Marmot sleeping bags of varying temp ratings. Just remember that the temp rating it to keep you alive and not comfortable.
So this is not something you want to use in the early spring or late fall when the temp will be dropping below 0 or its going to be a rough night :-)
Except that this one is listed with a "comfort" rating of 30F (-1º) not an extreme rating.
Some reviewers mentioned that it indeed kept them comfortable at close to zero.
It makes sense. Other 650 fill down sleeping bags have ratings of -10º or so.

I'll see! We only intend to use it summer and early fall so almost never below zero. So we should be okay!
Deal Addict
May 25, 2011
2790 posts
3843 upvotes
SAINT JOHN
WCDave wrote: For all those that missed this deal - it comes and goes quick, but always drops down to around the 75 mark, every month or so. Set a price alert with our three thirsty friends and you will catch it next time.
What 3 thirsty friends?

Keepa, Camel Camel Camel, and what else?
...Location: GTA North
If this post has helped you please click the 'THANKS' button.
GTA Grocery Highlights (updated weekly) thread
[WTB] Looking for a Netbook for $150 or under (~$100)
Deal Addict
Apr 17, 2005
4774 posts
1429 upvotes
Kitchener
I set an alert on keepa and it never notified me. :S
This space is intentionally left blank.