• May 31st, 2021 11:16 am
Tags:
[OP]
Deal Addict
Jun 1, 2008
3373 posts
3931 upvotes

[Amazon.ca] Expired - Sudocrem 400g - 7.97

Very hot price for 400g. It's temp out of stock but can still place an order.

Edit: looks like it's out of stock now. Mods please help move thread.
Last edited by renegadeavenger on May 30th, 2021 3:02 pm, edited 1 time in total.
16 replies
Aug 26, 2019
349 posts
428 upvotes
The6ix
Will this work for adults with thigh chaffeage? Face With Tears Of Joy
Nov 30, 2019
69 posts
107 upvotes
Ottawa, ON
You joke, but I actually have some for this explicit purpose. I work outside and the chafing can be ridiculous on a hot day!
[OP]
Deal Addict
Jun 1, 2008
3373 posts
3931 upvotes
Thomasrox3 wrote: You joke, but I actually have some for this explicit purpose. I work outside and the chafing can be ridiculous on a hot day!
Yeah this cream is multi-purpose and works very well for protecting the skin and keep areas dry. I haven't came across another product that works as well as this one.
Deal Addict
Dec 4, 2013
1101 posts
528 upvotes
Surrey, BC (GVR)
Stuff like penatin and this aren't the best for inner thighs imho. They are too thick.

I tired Gold bond Spray among others, but the best I have used so far is "Anthony's No Sweat Body Defense". It's pretty expensive though, but even that I wouldn't use all the time. I alternate with "Glaxal Base Colloidal Oatmeal + Aloe Moisturizing Cream" as I have found out that all of these keep dry type of things cause irritation if used too often.
Please check my feedback:
RFD
HWC
Heatware
Dec 14, 2017
142 posts
386 upvotes
Vaseline for chafing. Works like a charm.
Feb 8, 2009
33 posts
11 upvotes
Regular amazon price is actually around $11 so this is not 50% off as the website states but still a good deal. If you have a baby you need this.
Deal Fanatic
May 11, 2009
6136 posts
2661 upvotes
Debtario
This creme runs with elevated superuser privileges, it must work really well!

(linux joke lol)
"I possess a device, in my pocket, capable of accessing the entirety of information known to man. I use it to look at pictures of cats and get in arguments with strangers"
May 22, 2010
10 posts
29 upvotes
Burnaby
This is the lowest all time price. (Big tub 400g)

Thankfully I am almost done with diapers, hopefully anyways. I have posted this product 2 times and stocked up when it was $12.00. Its regular price at most places is $19.99.
Jun 12, 2019
126 posts
166 upvotes
rideguide wrote: This is the lowest all time price. (Big tub 400g)

Thankfully I am almost done with diapers, hopefully anyways. I have posted this product 2 times and stocked up when it was $12.00. Its regular price at most places is $19.99.
I wouldn't dare stock up on sudocreme. I couldn't finish a small jar between first two children, ended up throwing out on expiry. This time I just bought the tiny tube.
Deal Addict
Aug 21, 2007
2917 posts
2831 upvotes
Tojued wrote: I wouldn't dare stock up on sudocreme. I couldn't finish a small jar between first two children, ended up throwing out on expiry. This time I just bought the tiny tube.
This is what I don't understand about this cream. Do you use it everytime or only when there's a rash? There are plenty of people online (and the manufacturer) that say to use it at every diaper change. We've been doing that and we go through a tub every 1-2 months. But I'm kinda starting to question whether it's actually necessary to use it every single time
Jun 12, 2019
126 posts
166 upvotes
SomeGuyNamedBob wrote: This is what I don't understand about this cream. Do you use it everytime or only when there's a rash? There are plenty of people online (and the manufacturer) that say to use it at every diaper change. We've been doing that and we go through a tub every 1-2 months. But I'm kinda starting to question whether it's actually necessary to use it every single time
I use it only when there's a rash. Regular barrier cream (such as Vaseline) at every change. However I use sudocreme immediately I notice a rash... usually this is a single rash or two, which means I only use a very tiny amount on just those 2 rashes. And the rash is usually gone by next diaper change.