Expired Hot Deals

[Amazon Canada] Fallout 76 - Standard Edition (PS4/XB1) - $39.97

• Last Updated:
  • Jan 14th, 2019 4:43 pm
Feb 22, 2009
753 posts
732 upvotes
Whitby
metacritic is your best friend. never buy games on day one. or at all if they stink.
Nov 26, 2017
46 posts
45 upvotes
Ottawa, ON
NKode wrote:
Jan 8th, 2019 4:13 pm
Waiting patiently for this game to show up at Dollarama. $4 is the sweet spot.
Not sure it's even worth the 4$ tbh :)
Rogers Ignite 500u - 30$
Public Mobile 1.5Gb - 25-5$
Deal Addict
Jul 17, 2011
3932 posts
1412 upvotes
InFeXiOn wrote:
Jan 8th, 2019 3:36 pm
I have had this at $39.99 in my stores (@GameHoard - search us on IG/FB) for a whileeeee now.
This game cost me so much this holiday that I cry every time I look at it..
and you can't even sell it at that price even with free mugs with it. yikes!

Last edited by trinxified on Jan 8th, 2019 4:30 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Deal Fanatic
Feb 24, 2018
7563 posts
7837 upvotes
I've gone through and dutifully upvoted all the Dollarama $4 posts.

This game was a terrible disappointment, and despite it's failures, I still prefer it to Battlefield V because it didn't have quite the same gall to preach SJWism and denigrate it's customer base.
Deal Addict
Mar 17, 2006
3781 posts
1590 upvotes
InFeXiOn wrote:
Jan 8th, 2019 4:11 pm
I haven't bothered to purchase video games from any RFD posted deals in many, many years. Back when I was running a flea market booth I used to have to hustle like this to make ends meet. I have multiple stores now and run a big enough operation that I don't need to scrounge and re-sell stuff that others are clearing out to make a buck Face With Tears Of Joy
Retro game re-sales can make a pretty penny nowadays.

Wish you guys were in London as well, we need some competition here.
Nov 29, 2011
566 posts
594 upvotes
RICHMOND HILL
trinxified wrote:
Jan 8th, 2019 4:27 pm

interested in the mug...
how much for just the mug?
Deal Addict
Apr 10, 2006
1199 posts
201 upvotes
gotglint wrote:
Jan 8th, 2019 4:35 pm
interested in the mug...
how much for just the mug?
The mug is $39.99 with a complimentary copy of Fallout 76 to use a coaster! BEST DEAL 2K19
Holdin' it down like a fat kid on a see-saw.
Deal Addict
Apr 10, 2006
1199 posts
201 upvotes
trinxified wrote:
Jan 8th, 2019 4:27 pm

Actually, since dropping the price I've sold thru quite a few units. Not that it helps me sleep any better at night knowing how much $$ Bethesda cost me on this release.
Oh well, you win some and you lose some.

On the bright side Super Smash Bros has been exceeding expectations. I mean, I knew it'd do great, but jeez people are eating it up.
Holdin' it down like a fat kid on a see-saw.
[OP]
Deal Guru
Jun 29, 2004
10516 posts
5616 upvotes
Oil Country
InFeXiOn wrote:
Jan 8th, 2019 4:40 pm
Actually, since dropping the price I've sold thru quite a few units. Not that it helps me sleep any better at night knowing how much $$ Bethesda cost me on this release.
Oh well, you win some and you lose some.

On the bright side Super Smash Bros has been exceeding expectations. I mean, I knew it'd do great, but jeez people are eating it up.
Nintendo IP usually does well, doesn't it? I don't recall a singled one of their games in recent years being called a failure.
Jan 3, 2019
2 posts
Montréal,Québec
Waiting for it to become the new $4 Dollarlama Titan Fall Smiling Face With Open Mouth And Smiling Eyes
Dec 13, 2011
48 posts
22 upvotes
Montréal
I bought the game for $50 during the preorder and I have played it for 80 hours. It’s a fun game for those who enjoy exploring in fallout games and looting.
Jun 18, 2010
125 posts
62 upvotes
redflagdealsguy wrote:
Jan 8th, 2019 4:28 pm
I've gone through and dutifully upvoted all the Dollarama $4 posts.

This game was a terrible disappointment, and despite it's failures, I still prefer it to Battlefield V because it didn't have quite the same gall to preach SJWism and denigrate it's customer base.
I agree with you on the SJWism and other issues with Battlefield V but atleast its fun to play. From a gameplay standpoint, its the best since BF4, in my opinion.

On the hand, this game is trash all around. I wouldn't even pay $5 for it after playing for about an hour during the beta and Bethesda should be ashamed for putting out a blatant cash grab like this.
“I will tell you how to become rich. Close the doors. Be fearful when others are greedy. Be greedy when others are fearful.” - Warren Buffet