Hot Deals

[Amazon Canada] Fallout 76 - Standard Edition (PS4/XB1) - $39.97

  • Last Updated:
  • Jan 14th, 2019 4:43 pm
Jr. Member
Jun 23, 2011
172 posts
54 upvotes
$29.99 too much still.

The game is not enjoyable whatsoever. Avoid at all costs.
Sr. Member
User avatar
Oct 6, 2004
895 posts
230 upvotes
Interstate76 was way better than Fallout76
Jr. Member
Jun 23, 2011
172 posts
54 upvotes
Oh wow, is that the game that was comparable to Vigilante 8 where you were in a car that had guns etc? Awesome game actually.
Penalty Box
Apr 28, 2017
1105 posts
1194 upvotes
-KILO- wrote:
Jan 9th, 2019 8:29 pm
I'm guessing most of people responding to this thread have likely not played it
much like all the other sheep in the world, are just following what they have seen others say about it without forming their own opinion

here's my opinion from actually playing it

its fun with friends, solo not so much

if you liked FO4 you will probably like it at least a little
if you are a diehard Fallout fan, you may like it a little too.
if you've never played Fallout before you will likely hate it

issues with it?? yes of course (mostly server issues) but don't let anyone tell you its unplayable

the game had a lot of hype to live up to and failed

Bethesda has a lot to fix and patch in this game, but it's only been 2 months

as for the current price - thats how games go now. Price drops within 1-2 months of release

only A+ titles don't see that happen and lets be honest - there are not that many A+ titles that get released

but hey this is just my opinion and well you all know what they say about those
I was going to say just that... guaranteed most commenting haven't even touched the game.
Member
Aug 8, 2010
247 posts
69 upvotes
Grinning Face With Smiling Eyes
Happy13178 wrote:
Jan 9th, 2019 9:06 pm
I preordered it, was really looking forward to it, because I platinumed the previous Fallout games. I played through about 3 hours of it, took it out and sold it. It's garbage.
Fair enough
At least you formed your own opinion about it
Although I will say that 3 hours is but a drop in the bucket for a fallout game let alone enough time to say that's it's garbage.

I'm not saying the game is great or even that good but it's got potential. It's a open world online Fallout game...

Games that are single player and much smaller need patches often at first too. Just the way it is now.

Most games are released unfinished. The developers have deadlines / timelines and lifelines.
Get the game released so we can make money from sales and microtransactions then use the money made to fix it.
Go read about working at Blizzard. Dream job for most game developers that sounds like a nightmare.

Welcome to gaming in 2019
This isn't the Super Nintendo or PS1 era anymore
Happy gaming

Cheers
Deal Fanatic
Oct 23, 2004
6452 posts
2561 upvotes
Toronto
You don't need to personally play in a terrible game in 2019 to see that it's terrible. You only need to spend 15 minutes watching someone stream live on Twitch or a lets play on Youtube to clearly see that this game is hot garbage. People blindly preordering games based on hype without doing any research is how we end up with trash like this in the first place.
-KILO- wrote:
Jan 10th, 2019 3:10 pm
Most games are released unfinished. The developers have deadlines / timelines and lifelines.
This is hyperbole and there's no need to waste time and money on bad games like FO76 when tons of other developers are actually putting out high quality games. If you really believe "most games" released unfinished then you maybe just have poor taste and aren't paying attention to the countless quality releases from the past couple years.
Member
Aug 8, 2010
247 posts
69 upvotes
ReeGee wrote:
Jan 10th, 2019 3:37 pm
You don't need to personally play in a terrible game in 2019 to see that it's terrible. You only need to spend 15 minutes watching someone stream live on Twitch or a lets play on Youtube to clearly see that this game is hot garbage. People blindly preordering games based on hype without doing any research is how we end up with trash like this in the first place.



This is hyperbole and there's no need to waste time and money on bad games like FO76 when tons of other developers are actually putting out high quality games. If you really believe "most games" released unfinished then you maybe just have poor taste and aren't paying attention to the countless quality releases from the past couple years.
Found the guy who doesn't like other peoples input or opinions if it's different than theirs. Yes I guess I have poor taste then as you say. Even more so since I responded to you.
Sheep
Cheers
Deal Addict
User avatar
Nov 22, 2003
2663 posts
618 upvotes
Ottawa
-KILO- wrote:
Jan 9th, 2019 8:29 pm
I'm guessing most of people responding to this thread have likely not played it
much like all the other sheep in the world, are just following what they have seen others say about it without forming their own opinion

here's my opinion from actually playing it

its fun with friends, solo not so much

if you liked FO4 you will probably like it at least a little
if you are a diehard Fallout fan, you may like it a little too.
if you've never played Fallout before you will likely hate it

issues with it?? yes of course (mostly server issues) but don't let anyone tell you its unplayable

the game had a lot of hype to live up to and failed

Bethesda has a lot to fix and patch in this game, but it's only been 2 months

as for the current price - thats how games go now. Price drops within 1-2 months of release

only A+ titles don't see that happen and lets be honest - there are not that many A+ titles that get released

but hey this is just my opinion and well you all know what they say about those
So it's the fact you've actually eaten excrement that ensures that you know, with no uncertainty that it doesn't taste good?

People bashing this game aren't just commenting on how bad the game is - it's trash btw - they are reacting to the disgusting business practices of a developer who has become too big for their boots. Blatant Creation Club money grab that they keep ramming down our throats (btw, off the backs of amateur coders who love making mods), 1001 different releases of Skyrim (because they can't develop anything original anymore), not releasing 76 on Steam (because they knew the game sucked and that they'd get asked for refunds), rip off "collector" editions of the game with false advertising of merchandise that people didn't receive (the canvas bag - and the fact they lied about not having the bags when they actually gave them to shill reviewers), pathetic PR (offering in game credit as compensation), Nuka rum BS....yeah....we're all sheep. Wake up. If you think this game is "good" you need a history lesson on games. Sure, you're entitled to enjoy eating Cinnabon for lunch but just because you enjoy it, it doesn't make it good nor nutritious.
Deal Addict
Nov 9, 2011
1137 posts
254 upvotes
Winnipeg
Basura game.
But thx Op for the post!
Le_arned to Churn now I use it as my hanrness.
Buy low sell high, always make a way to get what you want!💪😁👌
Deal Addict
Nov 15, 2014
1301 posts
1019 upvotes
Richmond Hill, ON
Thanks op, in before it all sells out
Deal Addict
Aug 27, 2009
3507 posts
1803 upvotes
Psilosin wrote:
Jan 10th, 2019 2:40 pm
Interstate76 was way better than Fallout76
Love me some interstate 76

Top