Sorry, this offer has expired. Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this. Add a Deal Alert

Expired Hot Deals

Sorry, this offer has expired.
Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this.
Set up a Deal Alert
Amazon.ca

Feitian ePass K9 - Multi-Factor Authentication USB-A Security Key with NFC FIDO U2F FIDO2 - $12.99

• Last Updated:
  • Aug 9th, 2021 12:32 pm
Deal Addict
Jun 4, 2007
1871 posts
4122 upvotes
What’s the difference between the cheaper blue vs the black Yubikey?
Jan 19, 2007
725 posts
321 upvotes
Toronto
spammy wrote: So basically every place you enrol 2FA you do it twice, one on each key?
Yup thats right! Its super easy to do.extra minute maybe 2
Deal Fanatic
Aug 19, 2015
7458 posts
7687 upvotes
Downtown Canada
Crap, missed it
Telus $30/25GB X 4 lines Non shareable
$0 200 USA LD min/month X 4 lines
$0 Visual Voicemail X 4 lines
Fringe Minority
Banned
Apr 14, 2004
1394 posts
649 upvotes
Toronto
boldventure wrote: It's 3 devices. Do you need to enrol all?
you dont NEED to enroll all but if you lose or break one, it'd be a good idea to have at least one back up. I have 2 registered, with some unused to replace it as soon as im down to 1.
Mar 27, 2011
884 posts
597 upvotes
Toronto
Hi RFD, this seems to be an important component for cybersecurity. How do I go about educating myself more about the topic? I read through the posts but have zero context/knowledge about the topic and am wanting to understand this better. Thanks in advance.

Im not sure where to start.
Deal Addict
Aug 5, 2015
3627 posts
3754 upvotes
Montreal, QC
Thanks guys, I read quite a bit on the topic since I first saw this thread. I'm kind of more knowledgeable than average when it comes to cyver security but as the first thought that came to mind when I read FIDO2 is "but I'm with Public Mobile!" I think I've still got a bit of reading to do on the matter Smiling Face With Open Mouth I'll definitely study potentially using Yubikey with my BitWarden account.
Happy Koodo Public Mobile customer :-)
Deal Addict
Feb 22, 2013
1361 posts
1312 upvotes
Just a FYI. If you get buy a Yubikey or this hardware solution, you should remove all other MFA options. Your security is only as strong as your weakest security feature.
Deal Addict
Dec 11, 2003
3786 posts
1103 upvotes
GTA North
Must have missed it. I don't think I've ever seen these keys are so cheap but it seems dead already.
Heatware 3-0
Homer Simpson - Marge, don't discourage the boy! Weaseling out of things is what separates us from animals - except for the weasel.
Deal Addict
Nov 25, 2014
3811 posts
1777 upvotes
Toronto, ON
I am just wondering if all your keys failed (broken/damaged), how do you access now your accounts?
Deal Addict
Aug 21, 2007
3119 posts
3145 upvotes
Last time the key was on sale all my friends and myself bought one but none of us actually use it currently except for things we barely use. It's a good idea but too much of a hassle in the real world. Who carries a keychain everywhere they go?