Expired Hot Deals

[Amazon.ca] FF! Sony Alpha a7II Interchangeable Digital Lens Camera - Body Only for $1399

• Last Updated:
  • Feb 27th, 2018 7:55 pm
[OP]
Deal Addict
Nov 22, 2012
1209 posts
1381 upvotes
GTA

[Amazon.ca] FF! Sony Alpha a7II Interchangeable Digital Lens Camera - Body Only for $1399

Was browsing around for tool deals and found this: Sony Alpha a7II Interchangeable Digital Lens Camera - Body Only for $1399. Must use the URL attached, otherwise you will see 3rd party seller.

I personally don't own Sony E system but thought this might be a good camera for some.

Happy hunting,
Zoomer Wireless $40.50/6GB unlimited minute plan;
Public Mobile $15 unlimited incoming call;
Fido $10 4GB LTE data/Month plan
6 replies
Dec 14, 2011
501 posts
431 upvotes
Toronto
$5 cheaper at B&H after you convert to CAD, and will come with free accessory kit (Shoulder Bag and 32GB SDHC Memory Card)
Deal Expert
Nov 15, 2004
19619 posts
3614 upvotes
Toronto
They just announced the A7 III today, so you'll see it drop at more places in the near future. This is $200 cheaper than the Best Buy sale on right now though.
Deal Fanatic
Apr 1, 2006
5221 posts
463 upvotes
416vtyou wrote: $5 cheaper at B&H after you convert to CAD, and will come with free accessory kit (Shoulder Bag and 32GB SDHC Memory Card)
A bit misleading - there is no Canadian warranty for Sony products purchased from Authorized Retailers in the US.
C:\RFD>ih8lowballers.bat_
Deal Fanatic
Aug 29, 2006
7729 posts
1611 upvotes
Been around this price since the beginning of the month, probably to clear remaining stock and stay ahead of the announcement on the newer model.

http://www.photoprice.ca/product/05617/ ... price.html
TypeVR6 wrote: A bit misleading - there is no Canadian warranty for Sony products purchased from Authorized Retailers in the US.
I think people just sent them to the repair center in the US for repair, may even be cheaper than sending across Canada but not sure if they be willing to return back to Canada...
The Devil made me buy it - RFD. :twisted: