• Last Updated:
  • Apr 2nd, 2020 10:42 pm
[OP]
Apr 11, 2019
1 posts
14 upvotes
Calgary, AB

[Amazon.ca] Final Fantasy VII Remake Deluxe Edition Pre-Order $110

I was doing some browsing on Amazon and I saw the FF7 Deluxe Edition up for Pre-order. Sold out everywhere else. Regular edition is also available for pre order at Best Buy https://www.bestbuy.ca/en-ca/product/fi ... 4/10380422
Images
  • 521ada2898a2ab7779e164034f5ec71e.jpg
Last edited by TomRFD on Mar 26th, 2020 10:16 am, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: updated title
70 replies
Sep 2, 2012
137 posts
46 upvotes
Brampton, ON
Oh man... so tempting...
Have this edition pre-ordered at EB, but with trade credit... and not fully paid for. I think I can cancel and just transfer the credit to something else when (if) they ever re-open...?
But will lose out on the stupid pre-order tin...
Jun 22, 2014
404 posts
102 upvotes
Markham, ON
Nice~

However, I'm going to hold out for them to announce a limited edition FF7 version of the PS4/5. I can't see them NOT take advantage of this.
Aug 30, 2017
12 posts
4 upvotes
The tin is so lame, thanks for posting this.

I legit have this game pre-ordered at 3 places, EB games pickup, EB games online and Amazon.
Deal Addict
Apr 19, 2008
2117 posts
293 upvotes
Montreal
Got a ISPU preorder stuck at EB, will grab this at amazon. Once EB re-opens, I'll pick it up and sell that copy to ebay at a higher price, then keep that pre-order card tin.
Instagram: prince_of_chips
Jun 27, 2017
20 posts
9 upvotes
It was sold out everywhere a few days ago so I had to purchase it from Square Enix. Wish I saw this earlier, but Square Enix also enters you a chance to win a watch. And gives you double the points for rewards lols.
Nov 2, 2010
813 posts
170 upvotes
**** them they canceled my order from a few yrs back at 59$ claiming my credit card was not good, when it was because I was doing orders regularly with them.
Nov 1, 2017
542 posts
199 upvotes
Maybe I'm getting old, but this deluxe edition doesn't look very appealing
Deal Addict
Aug 16, 2017
1333 posts
534 upvotes
Toronto
for the price, i dont think it's worth it. especially that they are releasing the game through episodes and not really a complete game...
May 10, 2010
364 posts
539 upvotes
London
DimsumDeals wrote: for the price, i dont think it's worth it. especially that they are releasing the game through episodes and not really a complete game...
Do you even realize how much work has been put into this game so far? And you're bitching that it's "not complete"? This isn't a simple remaster with updated character models. It's been remade from scratch. There's enough content in this for a full game.
Deal Addict
Aug 16, 2017
1333 posts
534 upvotes
Toronto
poopdedoop wrote: Do you even realize how much work has been put into this game so far? And you're bitching that it's "not complete"? This isn't a simple remaster with updated character models. It's been remade from scratch. There's enough content in this for a full game.
relax dude, its my opinion.. why so mad?
Aug 28, 2012
90 posts
19 upvotes
British Columbia
Casual wrote: **** them they canceled my order from a few yrs back at 59$ claiming my credit card was not good, when it was because I was doing orders regularly with them.
This happened to me for other games. I had pre-ordered KH3 from so long ago that my credit card had expired and my order for it was cancelled. For instance, I pre-ordered FF7 Remake in June 2016 so it makes sense for the original credit card used to have possibly expired.

Thread Information

There is currently 1 user viewing this thread. (0 members and 1 guest)