Expired Hot Deals

Amazon.ca

Finish Dishwasher Detergent, Quantum 80 Tablet Pack - $14.97 (Regular Price $23.98)

  • Last Updated:
  • Jul 1st, 2020 10:05 pm
[OP]
Jr. Member
Jul 28, 2019
100 posts
110 upvotes

[Amazon.ca] Finish Dishwasher Detergent, Quantum 80 Tablet Pack - $14.97 (Regular Price $23.98)

Great price - I bought last time during Prime Days in 2019 for about 18 dollars. I know there's a new better one (Quantum Max) but Quantum does the job well.
Last edited by activjust80 on Jul 1st, 2020 11:44 am, edited 3 times in total.
14 replies
Jr. Member
Nov 21, 2007
151 posts
155 upvotes
Oakville
It had a 3$ coupon along with the sale last week.
Sr. Member
Oct 25, 2001
901 posts
634 upvotes
Toronto
Unless you’re partial to Quantum, Finish Powerball is $14.99 for 140 at Costco until Aug 2
Member
Feb 18, 2019
437 posts
1014 upvotes
Toronto
bad - doesnt let u skip the first week! does it?
Sr. Member
Nov 21, 2010
516 posts
327 upvotes
Surrey
activjust80 wrote: Great price - I bought last time during Prime Days in 2019 for about 18 dollars. I know there's a new better one (Quantum Max) but Quantum does the job well.
Their branding is crazy. Quantum and Quantum Max are the same as far as I can tell, the new one is Quantum Ultimate, which is supposedly intended for shorter cycles.
neonic wrote: Dollarama have Quantum Max 25ct for $4, which is a far better deal both in quality and quantity.

Then again, going to dollarama theses days might be a challenge for some.
$4 / 25 pods = 0.16 per pod; this with subscribe and save is $12.72 / 80 pods = 0.159 per pod. Of course it’s even better deal if you catch it with coupon but this is pretty good if you need some. I still have some left from when they had the 144 pack, so I’ll wait for coupon to stack on top instead.
Deal Addict
Aug 18, 2009
1863 posts
1293 upvotes
Toronto
chiisana wrote: Their branding is crazy. Quantum and Quantum Max are the same as far as I can tell, the new one is Quantum Ultimate, which is supposedly intended for shorter cycles.
It looks like Finish has phased out the "Quantum Max" brand and it will be just called "Quantum" moving forward.

1. Quantum Ultimate
2. Quantum (previously Quantum Max)
3. All-in-1 Max Powerball

(in order of most to least expensive)
[OP]
Jr. Member
Jul 28, 2019
100 posts
110 upvotes
chiisana wrote: Their branding is crazy. Quantum and Quantum Max are the same as far as I can tell, the new one is Quantum Ultimate, which is supposedly intended for shorter cycles.


$4 / 25 pods = 0.16 per pod; this with subscribe and save is $12.72 / 80 pods = 0.159 per pod. Of course it’s even better deal if you catch it with coupon but this is pretty good if you need some. I still have some left from when they had the 144 pack, so I’ll wait for coupon to stack on top instead.
Even if dollarama is a bit cheaper, i prefer mine to come in one package and it's so much easier this way..
Sr. Member
Sep 14, 2009
790 posts
447 upvotes
Kingston
Is Finish meant to replace normal (like Cascade) detergent or is Finish meant as an additional agent for water spots...?
Deal Addict
Feb 20, 2002
1540 posts
982 upvotes
cardero wrote: Is Finish meant to replace normal (like Cascade) detergent or is Finish meant as an additional agent for water spots...?
These are dishwashing detergent tabs, not a drying agent.
Sr. Member
Mar 10, 2012
780 posts
1489 upvotes
PEACHLAND
As somebody who has used both Quantum Powerball and Quantum max and rinses their dishes before throwing in dishwasher... I think Quantum max is just for those who wish to spend more. If I didn't get a kick-ass deal on a pile of Quantum max last year I would just use Powerball. Works just fine
Deal Addict
User avatar
Jul 20, 2016
2617 posts
2563 upvotes
Toronto
activjust80 wrote: Even if dollarama is a bit cheaper, i prefer mine to come in one package and it's so much easier this way..
I don't mind either because I open them and dump on cascade's "bucket" which fits better than finish's bag...

2003fxdl wrote: As somebody who has used both Quantum Powerball and Quantum max and rinses their dishes before throwing in dishwasher... I think Quantum max is just for those who wish to spend more. If I didn't get a kick-ass deal on a pile of Quantum max last year I would just use Powerball. Works just fine
To be fair I don't really notice much difference between any of them cleaning-wise (even between brands) , but I'm happy to pay a bit more to not have the individual plastic wrap from the Powerball.
Deal Addict
User avatar
Nov 10, 2011
1002 posts
993 upvotes
St. Catharines
neonic wrote: I don't mind either because I open them and dump on cascade's "bucket" which fits better than finish's bag...
Just bought 2 bags of Quantum from Dollarama. Dumped them on top of the remainig Quantum in my Cascade bucket. Wonder when I last had Cascade tabs in it.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------
Some days I think that I am the only person who knows how to use Google.

Top

Thread Information

There is currently 1 user viewing this thread. (0 members and 1 guest)