Expired Hot Deals

Amazon.ca

Fire HD 10 tablet back on sale - 32gb $149.99 | 64gb $189.99 - Possibly $149.99 YMMV

• Last Updated:
  • Nov 9th, 2021 12:37 pm
Penalty Box
Apr 19, 2017
1108 posts
920 upvotes
raazdar wrote: Would you be able to post a screenshot for $149 for the 64G?
Thanks.

I contacted Amazon via chat to see if I can get the 64 GB for the $149.99 price that was in the past. After some discussion, they offered me the $40 discount to drop the price to the same as the 32 GB. This was a strictly YMMV.
Posted.
64gb.png
Deal Expert
Jan 12, 2017
17342 posts
5042 upvotes
Scarberia
32gb will be like 99$ on bf? can always use another tablet for myvegas apps! im finally putting use to my old tablets! course im racking up the hydro bill!
*SIG: Ryzen R5 2600 cpu w/ ASrock B450M OCd to 4.0ghz@1.265v stock cooler 16gb ram win10 pro w/radeon rx460 rogers Gigabit<< xb1 gamertag: mikka2017 >>
Nov 9, 2008
70 posts
101 upvotes
Renegade_R wrote: So far my experience with the $150 Fire 10 has been generally positive after using Fire Toolbox but I do keep running into this issue I call a "Super Lag" where the whole tablet will slow to a painful crawl for 3-5 minutes and then return back to normal.

It could be an issue with Google Services not playing too well with the tablet and it does annoy me quite a bit. I probably should have spent a bit more and got a Samsung Tab A but $150 I'm not going to be too sad.
I find when that happens it's best to close all apps, and launch the app you wanted to use. Only has 3gb ram. But yea I agree with you for $150 can't complain.
Deal Addict
Feb 19, 2017
4544 posts
3112 upvotes
Vancouver
mikka2017 wrote: 32gb will be like 99$ on bf? can always use another tablet for myvegas apps! im finally putting use to my old tablets! course im racking up the hydro bill!
It’s possible but not likely. Past versions of the fire tablet (10”) tend to go on sale for $150-160 during Black Friday (less with coupons, I think staples had $25 off 75 once running during the same time as a sale). So if lucky, you might get it down to $125 range (with coupon and if you have/can get the coupon). I doubt it would go lower but who knows. Alternatively SDM could have it at pretty much $150-160 with 20x points (which again makes it more or less in the $120 range if you collect PCO pts). Of course finding stock for it could be difficult (depending on rather the sale happens online as well/20x pts online).
Deal Expert
Mar 23, 2004
30559 posts
11399 upvotes
redflagdealsguy wrote: Folks really should've bought it.

I posted a dozen times how good this was, probably way better than anything this year or early next.

Amazon has been known to let price errors sit if they're not crazy off the mark.

The nay sayers really hurt the community in that last thread, in my opinion.

The 32GB is still reasonable value through Staples at $139.99 after $10 coupon.

God bless, gents.
LOL "the community". C'mon!

The community of who? Fire 10 HD tablet buyers? :lol: Most of whom in Canada paid too much for it? I dunno how telling people not to pay too much for something is hurting anyone--they were all buy buy buying with the mob mentality here anyway. This thread will be no different

I dunno about any other "naysayers" but I myself did cede in that thread that the 64GB at $150 CAD was a fair price but not a good value compared to the 32GB [at fair pricing]...andddd I even bought one of them believe it or not. I haven't opened it though and might return it.

You see that border is opening very soon and guess what the 32GB is almost certainly going to sell for come BF, in the US? What was it again? Oh right, $80 USD. Now of course the problem is it's gonna cost you some $200 in a PCR test that Canada requires (not the US who is fine with a cheap antigen test I believe), to come back into Canada :rolleyes: So that kind of puts the kibosh on US trips, though I'll still be making one in November for sure though probably not for BF sales or for an Amazon tablet (though at least now there's the possibility of ordering and picking up later).
mikka2017 wrote: 32gb will be like 99$ on bf? can always use another tablet for myvegas apps! im finally putting use to my old tablets! course im racking up the hydro bill!
Uh nope, will never be that low here I don't think. The price of it will probably not go lower than this madness $150 pricing in Canada...because Scamazon.ca :rolleyes: In US it will--as said, it'll likely be the $80 it has been before. $99 CAD is pretty much the conversion of $80 USD these days but Scamazon.ca won't even sell it for $115 or something like that (which would still be fair to me). Nope, gotta be $150 for us because scamming! Maybe they'll give us $144.99 or something, call that a "deal" :rolleyes: Keep in mind these stinkweasels didn't even give us a Prime Day this year, despite still charging us all the same amount of money for Prime membership. In fact, I'm surprised they haven't raised the price of that too. Oh wait now I'm giving them ideas :facepalm:

Anyway guys go ahead and do that RFD thing--buy buy buy! :)
Deal Expert
Jan 12, 2017
17342 posts
5042 upvotes
Scarberia
ES_Revenge wrote: LOL "the community". C'mon!

The community of who? Fire 10 HD tablet buyers? :lol: Most of whom in Canada paid too much for it? I dunno how telling people not to pay too much for something is hurting anyone--they were all buy buy buying with the mob mentality here anyway. This thread will be no different

I dunno about any other "naysayers" but I myself did cede in that thread that the 64GB at $150 CAD was a fair price but not a good value compared to the 32GB [at fair pricing]...andddd I even bought one of them believe it or not. I haven't opened it though and might return it.

You see that border is opening very soon and guess what the 32GB is almost certainly going to sell for come BF, in the US? What was it again? Oh right, $80 USD. Now of course the problem is it's gonna cost you some $200 in a PCR test that Canada requires (not the US who is fine with a cheap antigen test I believe), to come back into Canada :rolleyes: So that kind of puts the kibosh on US trips, though I'll still be making one in November for sure though probably not for BF sales or for an Amazon tablet (though at least now there's the possibility of ordering and picking up later).

Uh nope, will never be that low here I don't think. The price of it will probably not go lower than this madness $150 pricing in Canada...because Scamazon.ca :rolleyes: In US it will--as said, it'll likely be the $80 it has been before. $99 CAD is pretty much the conversion of $80 USD these days but Scamazon.ca won't even sell it for $115 or something like that (which would still be fair to me). Nope, gotta be $150 for us because scamming! Maybe they'll give us $144.99 or something, call that a "deal" :rolleyes: Keep in mind these stinkweasels didn't even give us a Prime Day this year, despite still charging us all the same amount of money for Prime membership. In fact, I'm surprised they haven't raised the price of that too. Oh wait now I'm giving them ideas :facepalm:

Anyway guys go ahead and do that RFD thing--buy buy buy! :)
i might buy it when im in vegas in the new year! i need more tablets to play myvegas Face With Tears Of Joy
*SIG: Ryzen R5 2600 cpu w/ ASrock B450M OCd to 4.0ghz@1.265v stock cooler 16gb ram win10 pro w/radeon rx460 rogers Gigabit<< xb1 gamertag: mikka2017 >>
Deal Expert
Mar 23, 2004
30559 posts
11399 upvotes
mikka2017 wrote: i might buy it when im in vegas in the new year! i need more tablets to play myvegas Face With Tears Of Joy
What is this "myvegas" and why do you need multiple tablets for it? Is it some kind of co-op thing?
Nov 9, 2014
478 posts
402 upvotes
Ottawa, ON
dankashun wrote: Can you install google maps on this?
You can install map software, but the lack of a GPS makes it as useful as a really big variable zoom paper map! So sort of useful :)
Nov 9, 2014
478 posts
402 upvotes
Ottawa, ON
ES_Revenge wrote: What is this "myvegas" and why do you need multiple tablets for it? Is it some kind of co-op thing?
Apparently mikka2017 aspires to be a myvegas influencer...
Jun 16, 2021
180 posts
290 upvotes
Toronto
ES_Revenge wrote: wall of text
Imagine going all this rant and wasting time on a travel to us to save 20 cad
Dec 1, 2016
125 posts
153 upvotes
calgary alberta
Is it with spending more for the Samsung A7? I want to use it to fun the peloton app and stream videos.
Oct 1, 2020
26 posts
51 upvotes
Montreal, Qc.
I contacted Amazon via chat to see if I can get the 64 GB for the $149.99 price that was in the past. After some discussion, they offered me the $40 discount to drop the price to the same as the 32 GB. This was a strictly YMMV.
So you found a time machine after all :D
Deal Expert
Mar 23, 2004
30559 posts
11399 upvotes
SPYderBra wrote: Imagine going all this rant and wasting time on a travel to us to save 20 cad
Imagine one-liner nonsense and not being able to do math? Effortless indeed. But as I said have fun buy-buy-buying two of them, for the price of three as a result :)
Jul 29, 2007
695 posts
410 upvotes
North America
So, anyone else get this at the $149 for 64GB Denim model via online chat? How did that go? What was required? TIA.
Thank you RFD community for helping me with spending money!
Deal Expert
Feb 24, 2018
22206 posts
27125 upvotes
PerformingAzura wrote: This is just an android tablet right? Why the hype?
Best value for money, excellent community and vendor support.

Can't hate.
Deal Addict
Dec 2, 2004
1367 posts
1534 upvotes
redflagdealsguy wrote: Best value for money, excellent community and vendor support.

Can't hate.
Hates:

1. Price - refer to post # 28
2. Vendor - Scamazon - refer to post #28
3. Debloating does not remove embedded SPYWARE. Read the book 1984.

If we all don't buy, either the price will drop or they will ship them to US for $80 US sale. Be smart. vote with wallet. avoid scamazon