Expired Hot Deals

Amazon.ca

Fisher-Price Thomas & Friends Talking Thomas & Percy Train Set - $39

  • Last Updated:
  • Aug 7th, 2021 7:12 pm
[OP]
Deal Fanatic
User avatar
Jan 23, 2009
7321 posts
4386 upvotes

[Amazon.ca] Fisher-Price Thomas & Friends Talking Thomas & Percy Train Set - $39

Previously $49.97, now down to $39. Cheapest I've seen for this set!

Lowest price as well according to CCC.

Link - https://www.amazon.ca/gp/aw/d/B083W5ZYH ... EEQB&psc=1
17 replies
Deal Addict
User avatar
Jul 21, 2005
3208 posts
1175 upvotes
Lévis
FYI, don't know if it's still the case but Fisher-Price has a strong reputation for customers service. I personally witnessed that 4-5 years ago.
Last edited by SPARTACVS on Aug 7th, 2021 4:51 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Pourquoi pas?
Newbie
May 21, 2019
19 posts
36 upvotes
Fisher price also has the least annoying audio coming out of toys. Trust me.
Deal Guru
User avatar
Feb 23, 2004
10289 posts
1081 upvotes
Toronto
domo325 wrote: Previously $49.97, now down to $39. Cheapest I've seen for this set!

Lowest price as well according to CCC.

Link - https://www.amazon.ca/gp/aw/d/B083W5ZYH ... EEQB&psc=1
It's not th cheapest you've see so far. You saw it as cheap back in June. 🤣

amazon-ca-fisher-price-thomas-friends-t ... 9-2473609/
Ask me a question about ANYTHING here: http://www.redflagdeals.com/forums/show ... p?t=692100
Newbie
Mar 18, 2015
89 posts
40 upvotes
Barrie, ON
Thanks OP! Bought as a Christmas gift.
Deal Addict
User avatar
Oct 30, 2008
2783 posts
2208 upvotes
GTA
Wish I had a three year old. Mine gonna need a few years before they can play with this.
Please don’t confuse my kindness for weakness.
Deal Addict
Aug 21, 2007
3080 posts
3039 upvotes
SPARTACVS wrote: FYI, don't know if it's still the case but Fisher-Price have a strong reputation for customers service. I personally witnessed that 4-5 years ago.
I don't understand what this means. It is strong bad? It is strong good? When would we have to deal with their customer service? Wouldn't we just return to amazon if there's a problem?
Deal Addict
Aug 29, 2007
3152 posts
2723 upvotes
Cambridge
SomeGuyNamedBob wrote: I don't understand what this means. It is strong bad? It is strong good? When would we have to deal with their customer service? Wouldn't we just return to amazon if there's a problem?
Can't say for sure but I'd assume they're saying that it's possible that FP might take care of you better than most if this breaks years down the line.
Deal Addict
Sep 8, 2006
1194 posts
885 upvotes
Edmonton
What is frustration free packaging? Does it still come in the original box?
Sr. Member
Dec 25, 2018
813 posts
1668 upvotes
Simby wrote: What is frustration free packaging? Does it still come in the original box?
Also want to know this! Ordered anyway though, also saw one review that’s listed as for frustration free packaging but looks like it’s in the box in the review
3240FE0B-D14B-4C6D-8F6C-062446BF52A8.jpeg
Deal Expert
User avatar
Nov 16, 2004
24252 posts
12281 upvotes
Toronto
Highly recommend this set. We play with it every day with my 3 year old. He started when he was 2 lol
RedFlagDeals Addict - 2008 Nominee for Most Helpful User
Wash your car at Petro-Canada? Think again! Car damaged and nobody cares

Top