Expired Hot Deals

[Amazon Canada] Fitbit Charge 3 fitness activity tracker, graphite/black - Reg $199.95 now $159.95

• Last Updated:
  • May 24th, 2019 3:42 pm
[OP]
Apr 26, 2010
259 posts
1187 upvotes
BC

[Amazon Canada] Fitbit Charge 3 fitness activity tracker, graphite/black - Reg $199.95 now $159.95

Lowest historical price on CCC.

Better measure calorie burn, understand resting heart rate & more with 24/7 heart rate tracking and a battery life of up to 7 days (varies with use and other factors)
Choose from 15+ exercise modes like run, bike, swim, yoga, circuit training and more, set a goal, and get real-time stats during your workouts to see how you can keep getting better
Automatically record time spent in Light, Deep and REM sleep stages and see activity trends, health insights and personalized guidance in one place with Fitbit Today
Swimproof and water resistant to 50M so you can track swims and wear in the shower. Also connect to smartphone GPS for real-time pace and distance during outdoor runs and rides
Stay connected to your day with everyday apps for weather and more and get call, text and smartphone app notifications on your wrist
13 replies
Nov 4, 2009
73 posts
10 upvotes
Edmonton
Was looking for this. Thanks!
Deal Addict
Mar 13, 2008
2287 posts
1564 upvotes
Oakville
This or Fitbit Versa?
-ZdpZ... ;)
Deal Addict
Sep 13, 2015
1070 posts
882 upvotes
Alberta
Thanks op! My Charge 2 is still working well unfortunately, because I want this new model. Also available in rose gold/blue/grey for the same price.
Dec 26, 2007
164 posts
31 upvotes
North York
Staples is also $159.99 and might be a bit cheaper if you have one of their 10% off emails. Bought one yesterday.
Oct 25, 2018
323 posts
337 upvotes
2Riskit wrote:
May 2nd, 2019 10:46 am
also on sale for $139 is the

Garmin vívosmart 4, Activity and Fitness Tracker w/Pulse Ox and Heart Rate Monitor

https://www.amazon.ca/Garmin-v%C3%ADvos ... B07GM7WHBG
+1 for the Garmin as our Charge 3 HR was trash.

We took back my wifes Charge 3 HR ($179- Staples) as the thing had to be reset twice in less than 36hrs and wouldn't sync more than 50% of the time, took 45mins out of box to do an update, would take 10+ mins to sync data to the phone (if and when it worked at all), wife lost sleep tracking, steps, all data gone....utterly useless device

Do some searching as the syncing issue is massive and FitBit has not addressed it at all.

Bought the Garmin Vivosmart 4 and she likes the smaller form factor better but the bonus is the thing syncs fast and has no issues IE: it works!
Dec 21, 2012
240 posts
144 upvotes
Abbotsford
This is the new normal price, FitBit announced price drops a few days ago
All your base are belong to us
Deal Fanatic
May 25, 2009
7920 posts
955 upvotes
MikeB84225 wrote:
May 2nd, 2019 11:05 am
+1 for the Garmin as our Charge 3 HR was trash.

We took back my wifes Charge 3 HR ($179- Staples) as the thing had to be reset twice in less than 36hrs and wouldn't sync more than 50% of the time, took 45mins out of box to do an update, would take 10+ mins to sync data to the phone (if and when it worked at all), wife lost sleep tracking, steps, all data gone....utterly useless device

Do some searching as the syncing issue is massive and FitBit has not addressed it at all.

Bought the Garmin Vivosmart 4 and she likes the smaller form factor better but the bonus is the thing syncs fast and has no issues IE: it works!
My wife's has had a Charge 2 for about a year now, and yes there are persistent syncing issues, typically occurs once a week but most of the time she just has to turn off and on the bluetooth on her phone to fix it. There were two times when that didn't work and I had to spent 30 to 40 minutes getting it to work again, such as plugging the Charge 2 to a PC and setting it up again, reinstalling the app etc. Fortunately no data was lost but it can be really annoying.
"God's in His heaven. All's right with the world." - Robert Browning (1812-1889)
Oct 25, 2018
323 posts
337 upvotes
Winkle wrote:
May 2nd, 2019 12:19 pm
My wife's has had a Charge 2 for about a year now, and yes there are persistent syncing issues, typically occurs once a week but most of the time she just has to turn off and on the bluetooth on her phone to fix it. There were two times when that didn't work and I had to spent 30 to 40 minutes getting it to work again, such as plugging the Charge 2 to a PC and setting it up again, reinstalling the app etc. Fortunately no data was lost but it can be really annoying.
Crazy! I heard/read the Charge 2 is way better than the 3.

Our Charge 3 HR was crazy bad and there were just too many threads and posts (thousands) all having the same issue without comment from FitBit. WE pretty much only got .5 days worth of each day synced and 1 night....Apparently Fitbit had the same issues with the Ionic and solved it and released a statement, nothing for the Charge 3.
Deal Addict
Aug 24, 2005
1206 posts
274 upvotes
I never own a fitbit but I have gone through many Garmins over the years. Starting with a Forerunner 305, 2 vivofit 2 and a vivosmart hr. The Garmins are all great, trouble free until it stops working. My last vivosmart hr lasted a little over 2 years. I also had an Amazfit Bip which went out of commission in 10 months. The Bip was the best out of the bunch and was a steal at $74.

Based on my experience, I don't think I will spend >$150 on a fitness tracker again which will only last 1-2 years.
Deal Guru
Aug 6, 2001
13072 posts
1419 upvotes
Mississauga
Agree, having owned many Fitbits, never again.

Trying Garmin's Vivofit 3 and loving it so far. No battery changes for a year, while retaining most of Fitbit's primary functionality.
Deal Addict
Dec 14, 2008
1633 posts
642 upvotes
If you can wait, the cheapest may be the source's sales.

I bought for my parents from the source at their $25 off $150 coupon + sale at $160. The $25 off $150 happens once every few months but it needs to align with the fitbit sales.