Expired Hot Deals

[Amazon.ca] Fitness Reality 1000 Super Max Weight Bench $132

  • Last Updated:
  • Jul 23rd, 2020 4:32 pm
Jr. Member
May 6, 2018
125 posts
116 upvotes
bigdukesixer wrote: For what it's worth has been in and out of stock all day ?
Can still checkout with it but as for shipping date ? - Who knows ???

Price has shot up to $199.99
History on 3C and Keepa has it on average $170.00 but given the state of equipment prices might be ok at the $199.99 price point ?
Just order something else man.

I don’t think anyone ordered it after May has received shipping date yet.

Besides, the width of the bench looks quite narrowed from review photos.
Deal Addict
Jul 12, 2007
2363 posts
389 upvotes
ekinjil wrote: Just order something else man.

I don’t think anyone ordered it after May has received shipping date yet.

Besides, the width of the bench looks quite narrowed from review photos.
Length doesn't look too long from the specs either
Sr. Member
Jan 12, 2017
950 posts
424 upvotes
Ordered May 8th, just got an email today with a shipping date of next week. Wow, can't believe I had to go to page 5 of my orders to find this....
ekinjil wrote: Just order something else man.

I don’t think anyone ordered it after May has received shipping date yet.

Besides, the width of the bench looks quite narrowed from review photos.
Jr. Member
May 6, 2018
125 posts
116 upvotes
Chickennbeans wrote: Ordered May 8th, just got an email today with a shipping date of next week. Wow, can't believe I had to go to page 5 of my orders to find this....
Sounds like you had some pretty unusual experience in amazon standard lol.

Feel free to share your opinion after you test out this bench!
Sr. Member
Jan 12, 2017
950 posts
424 upvotes
Will do. If it arrives...
ekinjil wrote: Sounds like you had some pretty unusual experience in amazon standard lol.

Feel free to share your opinion after you test out this bench!
Member
Jun 8, 2019
232 posts
333 upvotes
anyone got theirs?
I own a service with Public Mobile and with Fido. [removed solicitation]
Newbie
Apr 4, 2011
36 posts
8 upvotes
Does anyone know if the bowflex 3.1 is a good bench? or good alternative?
Deal Addict
Jul 27, 2015
1717 posts
981 upvotes
¯\_(ツ)_/¯
MrW wrote: Does anyone know if the bowflex 3.1 is a good bench? or good alternative?
3.1 is solid. Only downside to it is. When sitting on an incline. Your butt slides off the seat.
Sr. Member
Jan 12, 2017
950 posts
424 upvotes
Shipped out on Sunday night from BC, arrived in Toronto today.

First impressions, solid, good steel tubing, no wobble, I have no doubt it will support the stated weight. Folding mechanism looks adequate. Probably not acceptable for commercial gym use and abuse, but cannot see it ever being an issue in a home gym.

Pads are ok, but Imo, surface material is a bit light. Back pad is ok, but another inch wider would be perfect.

Overall, given planned home use, I wouldn't need or pay for more bench.


ekinjil wrote: Sounds like you had some pretty unusual experience in amazon standard lol.

Feel free to share your opinion after you test out this bench!
Jr. Member
May 6, 2018
125 posts
116 upvotes
Chickennbeans wrote: Shipped out on Sunday night from BC, arrived in Toronto today.

First impressions, solid, good steel tubing, no wobble, I have no doubt it will support the stated weight. Folding mechanism looks adequate. Probably not acceptable for commercial gym use and abuse, but cannot see it ever being an issue in a home gym.

Pads are ok, but Imo, surface material is a bit light. Back pad is ok, but another inch wider would be perfect.

Overall, given planned home use, I wouldn't need or pay for more bench.


Thanks for sharing! I think your review will help some of us makes decision on keeping the order or not.

Sounds like it’s very good value for $130+tax. Sadly the price was up to $199.
Sr. Member
Jan 12, 2017
950 posts
424 upvotes
To be honest, I am not familiar with pricing of weight benches, so I'm not sure how this compares, but I bought it when it was $150,and would rebuy at this price but probably not at $199.
ekinjil wrote: Thanks for sharing! I think your review will help some of us makes decision on keeping the order or not.

Sounds like it’s very good value for $130+tax. Sadly the price was up to $199.
Member
Dec 3, 2013
390 posts
52 upvotes
Brampton, ON
just got shipment notification today
Sr. Member
Jul 7, 2008
596 posts
259 upvotes
Also got a notification, expected delivery is Monday!

Top