[Amazon.ca] Fitness Reality 1000 Super Max Weight Bench $168.97

• Last Updated:
  • Oct 18th, 2020 7:24 pm
Deal Addict
May 6, 2006
1442 posts
156 upvotes
Toronto
Luyuan20 wrote: Wow is it even human to lift that much or are you trying to use it as a jack stand for your car
He weighs 650 lbs
Louis: Welcome to your first toddler pageant Stewie. Its what you do when you're in Texas.
Stewie: Oh lovely, a first class ticket to a semen stained death in the basement.
Mar 22, 2012
222 posts
84 upvotes
Toronto
Can someone post the dimensions of this in flat position?
Mar 16, 2008
189 posts
8 upvotes
Mississauga
Any place that has weight plates available? I can't seem to find them anywhere.
Deal Addict
May 6, 2006
1442 posts
156 upvotes
Toronto
moon_man33 wrote: Any place that has weight plates available? I can't seem to find them anywhere.
Canadian tire has 25lb plates in stock at sheppard/leslie and a few other locations in GTA

https://www.canadiantire.ca/en/pdp/cast ... 40052.html
Louis: Welcome to your first toddler pageant Stewie. Its what you do when you're in Texas.
Stewie: Oh lovely, a first class ticket to a semen stained death in the basement.
Aug 19, 2004
848 posts
545 upvotes
Toronto
Ordered. I would have like the Northern Light FID benches for $239-299 but this is cheaper and in stock.

NOW, I just hope that it doesn't become another glorified clothing rack.
Jul 31, 2008
381 posts
187 upvotes
Markham
I bought this bench when it was $132. Happy I did.

I am tall with broad shoulders. The seat is a bit wide, but whatever. It is perfect on my back. Angle range is decent and super stable.
The bench is high off the ground, which I like, but imagine if you are in the 5'8" range, you may find it an adjustment.
Oct 11, 2016
481 posts
438 upvotes
I wonder if there's a way to replace with thicker padding since it's very thin the way it is.
Oct 24, 2016
87 posts
138 upvotes
Update: Okay so, whoever deleted their comments saying this bench is 9" at its widest, you're talking out of your ass. This bench is suitable for 6' fellas and the back rest itself is 12" at its widest, and 10" at its narrowest (at the top). I'm very surprised at the quality of this bench. I'm 180 and I've pressed 315 with it and it felt real sturdy. A definite buy.
Nov 22, 2011
920 posts
206 upvotes
Batcave
Mine is arriving tomorrow. Can't wait.

I still need to get some heavy duty floor mats for the bench and power cage though because I have thick carpeting in my basement. Any suggestions? TIA.
“Nothing harms me. But I know pain. I know pain. Sometimes I share it. With someone like you.” - Batman . . . . .
Jan 25, 2014
22 posts
41 upvotes
Should i just go with one of the cheap marcy benches if i have the physique of a fruitarian? I'l probably struggle lifting up a screwdriver when im assembling it
Deal Fanatic
Aug 15, 2015
8461 posts
4799 upvotes
ON
Cowser wrote: Should i just go with one of the cheap marcy benches if i have the physique of a fruitarian? I'l probably struggle lifting up a screwdriver when im assembling it
I would just buy a recliner at that point. Lifting a beer bottle should be more than enough for you.
Jan 25, 2014
22 posts
41 upvotes
dilligafeh wrote: I would just buy a recliner at that point. Lifting a beer bottle should be more than enough for you.
Let's not bring up beer bottles and recliners, i need to work on my beach body for next summer
Nov 2, 2010
980 posts
292 upvotes
Time to order yayy buy now think later, and my bowflex just came in yesterday!
Deal Fanatic
Aug 15, 2015
8461 posts
4799 upvotes
ON
Cowser wrote: Let's not bring up beer bottles and recliners, i need to work on my beach body for next summer
Considering you brought up the fact that lifting a screwdriver would be a challenge for you , I thought I'd help you along.
Beach body eh ? You could be the beached whale everyone talks about, you will make a big splash on twitter and Instagram. Not everyone need to be shredded.