Expired Hot Deals

[Amazon.ca] Fitness Reality 1000 Super Max Weight Bench $168.97

  • Last Updated:
  • Oct 18th, 2020 7:24 pm
Newbie
User avatar
Oct 23, 2012
4 posts
Anyone have any recommendations on a cage/rack/stand for 7 ft ceiling?
Newbie
Dec 25, 2013
65 posts
8 upvotes
Montreal
Am I the only one that prefer not using a bench and work directly on the floor....? Even when gyms was open i was using the floor at the gym

Also my parking in front of the garage is inclined so this do the job for inclined sets

from experience benching lead to pain in shoulders while pushups seems to protect from it, to increment i just put a plate on my back while doing pushup

Maybe im just weird lol...
Deal Addict
Jun 25, 2009
1813 posts
715 upvotes
ComboDealBreaker wrote: Am I the only one that prefer not using a bench and work directly on the floor....? Even when gyms was open i was using the floor at the gym

Also my parking in front of the garage is inclined so this do the job for inclined sets

from experience benching lead to pain in shoulders while pushups seems to protect from it, to increment i just put a plate on my back while doing pushup

Maybe im just weird lol...
Nope, the floor is superior for any flat exercises. It definitely protects your shoulders and gives you better back support. I only use the bench for different angles.
Member
Mar 15, 2007
248 posts
56 upvotes
ComboDealBreaker wrote: Am I the only one that prefer not using a bench and work directly on the floor....? Even when gyms was open i was using the floor at the gym

Also my parking in front of the garage is inclined so this do the job for inclined sets

from experience benching lead to pain in shoulders while pushups seems to protect from it, to increment i just put a plate on my back while doing pushup

Maybe im just weird lol...
The bolded makes it almost impossible to believe you aren't trolling.

I mean this is RFD, but nobody is that cheap...
Deal Addict
User avatar
Aug 30, 2015
1890 posts
1247 upvotes
Toronto, ON
more than 3k reviews, seems a solid deal
Deal Addict
User avatar
Feb 18, 2013
2893 posts
3878 upvotes
BC
froesesp wrote: Nope, the floor is superior for any flat exercises. It definitely protects your shoulders and gives you better back support. I only use the bench for different angles.
Sure it's safer for your shoulders doing floor presses since it limits your range of motion.

Wouldn't say it's superior over a traditional bench for building strength or achieving progressive overload

Floor press really helped with my lockout though
Deal Addict
User avatar
Feb 18, 2013
2893 posts
3878 upvotes
BC
Nubby666 wrote: 810xlt
Dang wish I knew about this when I was shopping for a rack. Looks pretty decent for the price shipped to your home.
Deal Fanatic
Dec 11, 2008
6540 posts
2372 upvotes
Montreal
peakingduck wrote: Dang wish I knew about this when I was shopping for a rack. Looks pretty decent for the price shipped to your home.
I just bought the 810XLT with this bench. Got an oly bar from Walmart.
Just need to find some Oly plates now... which is mission impossible.
Newbie
Apr 11, 2010
82 posts
46 upvotes
Montreal
ComboDealBreaker wrote: Am I the only one that prefer not using a bench and work directly on the floor....? Even when gyms was open i was using the floor at the gym

Also my parking in front of the garage is inclined so this do the job for inclined sets

from experience benching lead to pain in shoulders while pushups seems to protect from it, to increment i just put a plate on my back while doing pushup

Maybe im just weird lol...
LOL where in Montreal do you live? I'd love to come see you incline benching while lying flat on your back on your inclined driveway! ;)
Newbie
Dec 25, 2013
65 posts
8 upvotes
Montreal
dirtymef421 wrote: The bolded makes it almost impossible to believe you aren't trolling.

I mean this is RFD, but nobody is that cheap...
I am not trolling, what i do is stacking plates put my feet on it and do push ups inclined, there is not much incline from the parling so to be fair most come from elevating my feet withe plates I do same thing with the stairs but give me higher incline

Top