[Amazon.ca] Fitness Reality 1000 Super Max Weight Bench $168.97

• Last Updated:
  • Oct 18th, 2020 7:24 pm
Deal Addict
Apr 4, 2017
1189 posts
300 upvotes
Toronto
Get it now or wait till amazon prime day?
Jul 27, 2013
97 posts
64 upvotes
New Westminster
Thanks OP.
Bought but temporary out of stock, tells me that my order's "Arriving 19 Oct - 26 Oct".

Can't wait to get HUGE!!
Deal Fanatic
Dec 11, 2008
6540 posts
2372 upvotes
Montreal
Amazon restocked briefly on CAP 45lbs Olympic Plates. Was able to snagged 4. $109 each, not exactly cheap, but just happy Ill be able to lift something other than a bar.
Deal Addict
Feb 18, 2013
2893 posts
3878 upvotes
BC
Madevilz wrote: Amazon restocked briefly on CAP 45lbs Olympic Plates. Was able to snagged 4. $109 each, not exactly cheap, but just happy Ill be able to lift something other than a bar.
The struggle is real to get weights. My gyms been built for 2 months but only have 100lbs in plates, currently waiting on a local order.
Feb 13, 2012
55 posts
30 upvotes
BRAMPTON
peakingduck wrote: The struggle is real to get weights. My gyms been built for 2 months but only have 100lbs in plates, currently waiting on a local order.
Rogue Canada restocks various plates every morning 10-12est. Shipping ain’t cheap though. I paid roughly $.90/lb in shipping for mine but I managed to get a whole 370lbs set back in July. Its was worth the premium, given the limited supply.
Deal Addict
Dec 6, 2006
4953 posts
1351 upvotes
Toronto
Madevilz wrote: Amazon restocked briefly on CAP 45lbs Olympic Plates. Was able to snagged 4. $109 each, not exactly cheap, but just happy Ill be able to lift something other than a bar.
Hope better luck for you. I ordered a pair last week, shipped out as 2 separate items. Supposed arrived Oct 5. One supposedly left Amazon facility in GTA on time and then basically still MIA as of today. The other.... said on Oct 6 "minor damage.... will attempt delivery", followed by "returning to seller". Clearly that's BS. We WFH all day, there was no delivery attempt. It's a freaking solid piece of metal, not sure what kind of "minor damage" there is to return without buyer's consent. Seems more like just Amazon delivery service ppl not wanting to move these heavy weight to me. I can understand that, but gosh.

Not sure what I'm gona do with 1x 45lb plate... well if it ever arrives.
peakingduck wrote:
The struggle is real to get weights. My gyms been built for 2 months but only have 100lbs in plates, currently waiting on a local order.
Basically I got a bunch of smaller plates, 10lb earlier. Managed to grab some 25lbs off Walmart online a month ago. Not having 45lb is annoying. Having mix of both 1" and 2" is also annoying... had to grab whatever available. But at least it's work-able, and I mostly paid "regular" price (<$1.5 /lb).
Deal Addict
Nov 8, 2005
2249 posts
742 upvotes
If I buy this and just hang laundry on it I still burn calories right?
Deal Fanatic
Dec 11, 2008
6540 posts
2372 upvotes
Montreal
boyohboy wrote: Hope better luck for you. I ordered a pair last week, shipped out as 2 separate items. Supposed arrived Oct 5. One supposedly left Amazon facility in GTA on time and then basically still MIA as of today. The other.... said on Oct 6 "minor damage.... will attempt delivery", followed by "returning to seller". Clearly that's BS. We WFH all day, there was no delivery attempt. It's a freaking solid piece of metal, not sure what kind of "minor damage" there is to return without buyer's consent. Seems more like just Amazon delivery service ppl not wanting to move these heavy weight to me. I can understand that, but gosh.

Not sure what I'm gona do with 1x 45lb plate... well if it ever arrives.

that sucks man, I ordered 4 plates and they separated my order in 3. Gyms are closed here until Oct 28, and it could be extended afterward.
Going crazy here, im driving 3h to train a at a gym in a non red zone this weekend lol
Deal Fanatic
Dec 11, 2008
6540 posts
2372 upvotes
Montreal
tim-x wrote: If I buy this and just hang laundry on it I still burn calories right?
I know this is a troll post, but even if you train with the bench, you wouldn't even burn that much calories by weight training.
Just go for a walk outside and you'll burn just as much if not more.
Jun 14, 2010
147 posts
8 upvotes
Mississauga
Can anyone recommend a good set of barbell racks that would go with this bench ? (Thanks)
Dec 6, 2008
702 posts
202 upvotes
DannymcG wrote: Can anyone recommend a good set of barbell racks that would go with this bench ? (Thanks)
Same here. I see power racks all the way from $159 to $453 that OP has. I'm guessing everything is metal so the lower priced ones should be reliable as well. Any recommendations?
Deal Fanatic
Dec 11, 2008
6540 posts
2372 upvotes
Montreal
itemsale2003 wrote: Same here. I see power racks all the way from $159 to $453 that OP has. I'm guessing everything is metal so the lower priced ones should be reliable as well. Any recommendations?
$159 power rack? I wouldnt trust it lol
Apr 11, 2010
82 posts
46 upvotes
Montreal
Madevilz wrote: that sucks man, I ordered 4 plates and they separated my order in 3. Gyms are closed here until Oct 28, and it could be extended afterward.
Going crazy here, im driving 3h to train a at a gym in a non red zone this weekend lol
Just be careful! I just heard this AM that they'll be setting up more road blocks this weekend to crack down on people crossing over to non-red zones.
Deal Fanatic
Dec 11, 2008
6540 posts
2372 upvotes
Montreal
StewKatz wrote: Just be careful! I just heard this AM that they'll be setting up more road blocks this weekend to crack down on people crossing over to non-red zones.
RIP gainz

Thread Information

There is currently 1 user viewing this thread. (0 members and 1 guest)