Expired Hot Deals

[Amazon.ca] Fitness Reality 2000 Super Max XL High Capacity NO Gap Weight Bench with Detachable Leg Lock-Down $266.34

[OP]
Deal Addict
Dec 28, 2008
3351 posts
5022 upvotes
Langley, BC

[Amazon.ca] Fitness Reality 2000 Super Max XL High Capacity NO Gap Weight Bench with Detachable Leg Lock-Down $266.34

Been waiting for this one to go on sale, finally ordered one. Seems like it's the lowest on CCC for a while.
43 replies
Oct 8, 2008
192 posts
93 upvotes
Ontario
Bought it full price in December, has held up fine, I like the no gap design. Thing is heavy and solid. Folds up to stand up right and save some space.
Deal Addict
Jun 25, 2009
1933 posts
803 upvotes
All the 1 star reviews are concerning.
Deal Addict
Nov 2, 2012
2397 posts
3424 upvotes
I have this bench, it's fantastic. Bought it at the $300 full price in December as well, no regrets. Worth it at that price.

Bought it based on this review:

Deal Addict
Jul 12, 2007
2488 posts
428 upvotes
I have the fitness 1000 and it's pretty garbage. The gap is annoying, but the seat is so hard at the bottom that it digs into the back of your legs when you use it in the decline position. The cushion is pretty cheap too and it dents pretty easily.

How's the quality of this one because I am going to sell my 1000 on kijiji as I can't take that gap/not being able to use decline.
Oct 20, 2004
796 posts
121 upvotes
I just bought this two weeks ago for $330 + tax from amazon
Still havent opened the box yet - Anyway I can get a price adjustment?
It is nice to be important, but more important to be nice ;)
Deal Addict
Apr 2, 2007
2098 posts
754 upvotes
EveryLurker wrote: I just bought this two weeks ago for $330 + tax from amazon
Return and rebuy
Deal Addict
Mar 4, 2009
2844 posts
686 upvotes
Toronto
Bought one a few months ago. Very heavy and sturdy bench. My only complaint is, adjusting the seat position isnt as easy and quick as the ones you find at the gym. You need to fully pull out the pins, adjust the seat and then reinsert the pins which can be a hassle for some and annoying when the holes dont align. Other than that, great bench. Perfect for taller folks. Im 6’3 and the back rest extends past my head.
Dec 15, 2017
221 posts
241 upvotes
Stittsville
EveryLurker wrote: I just bought this two weeks ago for $330 + tax from amazon
I would contact Amazon CS, they are pretty flexible and would rather adjust price for you, instead of you shipping it back, just tell them that it would be beneficial for both.
Aug 24, 2014
88 posts
159 upvotes
CALGARY
MOOCer wrote: I would contact Amazon CS, they are pretty flexible and would rather adjust price for you, instead of you shipping it back, just tell them that it would be beneficial for both.
I tried to do this a while back and was told they don't do price adjustments
Deal Addict
Jul 12, 2007
2488 posts
428 upvotes
congeetime wrote: Bought one a few months ago. Very heavy and sturdy bench. My only complaint is, adjusting the seat position isnt as easy and quick as the ones you find at the gym. You need to fully pull out the pins, adjust the seat and then reinsert the pins which can be a hassle for some and annoying when the holes dont align. Other than that, great bench. Perfect for taller folks. Im 6’3 and the back rest extends past my head.
And how comfortable is it when you use it as a decline on your legs?
Apr 9, 2006
609 posts
222 upvotes
Yep don’t bother. Return and rebuy.
np66666 wrote: I tried to do this a while back and was told they don't do price adjustments
Deal Addict
Jul 12, 2007
2488 posts
428 upvotes
Ah man, Amazon charging tax now for this :(
Nov 4, 2008
507 posts
984 upvotes
Toronto
Caerus wrote: I have this bench, it's fantastic. Bought it at the $300 full price in December as well, no regrets. Worth it at that price.

Bought it based on this review:

I also bought mine based on this video review. I got the Costco set that comes with the mat and have no regrets with this purchase. It's very sturdy and I love how easily removable the leg locks are. Highly recommend this bench at this sale price.
Deal Addict
Nov 2, 2012
2397 posts
3424 upvotes
easy-e wrote: I also bought mine based on this video review. I got the Costco set that comes with the mat and have no regrets with this purchase. It's very sturdy and I love how easily removable the leg locks are. Highly recommend this bench at this sale price.
Yeah, I think it's definitely the best bench you can buy in its price bracket of even the non-sale $300 price. Easy recommendation at $266.
Nov 25, 2006
298 posts
22 upvotes
Surrey
Ordered one after watching the video as well. I actually ordered the MagicFit one from the thread the other day... Couldn't resist the $98 deal lol. Didn't even open it though after multiple reviews of it collapsing. This one is 3x the price but quality is leagues better, and it's definitely worth the investment for something I'll use for years.
Deal Addict
Jan 26, 2003
4921 posts
344 upvotes
omg you effin' guys.

bought one. RFD effect.
He .... looka lika MAN!
I tell you every ting!
----------------------------------------------------
If you haven't figured it out yet ... i'm not a female. Have you ever watched MADtv?