• Last Updated:
  • Sep 29th, 2020 7:29 pm
[OP]
Dec 12, 2006
63 posts
28 upvotes
Vancouver

[Amazon.ca] Flashforge PLA+/PRO 1.75mm - Lightning Deal $20.49+tax

Long time user of RFD, but first time posting a deal, so apologies if I've missed anything.

There's currently a lightning deal for this PLA+ - just ordered an Ender 3 V2 myself and from what i can see, this is a pretty good deal for filament... I've been printing with it over the weekend and it's pretty good so far, but definitely too new to 3D printing to know whether this is a good reliable filament or not.

Lightning deal is $10.50 off and another $5.00 coupon for certain colours. Ended up being $22.95 including taxes for me in BC. Deal is colour-specific!

https://www.amazon.ca/gp/product/B0833F ... UTF8&psc=1
7 replies
Oct 14, 2009
466 posts
161 upvotes
Toronto
Finally a decent Amazon deal on PLA! Seems like forever Thanks OP I got one of each of the ones that had the $5 coupon (black, white, blue, gray) always can use extra plastic!
------------------------------------------------
Contest Prizes: 2 Person Pass to Movie (JOBS), Method Laundry Products for 1 Year ($250 value), Passes to see WWE RAW in Toronto Star Private Box ($300 Value)
[OP]
Dec 12, 2006
63 posts
28 upvotes
Vancouver
Glad to get confirmation from you that it's indeed a good deal... lol I also ordered one of each colour with the $5 coupon. It seems to be a pretty reliable filament and the minor issues I've had so far I think are due to my profile settings and less about the filament itself... hope the RFD 3D printing community can jump on this before the lightning deal ends.
Deal Guru
Jul 8, 2009
10446 posts
4854 upvotes
This pla is just ok but over priced for quality to be honest. I had 3 different colors of it and in 3 different printers i found other brands to be alot better.
Also mech solutions customer service sucks. Use to have 2 of there printers until having to deal with them.

https://www.amazon.ca/SUNLU-Printer-Fil ... ast_slp_dp

This stuff is a bit more but does go for around $20 here and there and prints nicer. Also there customer service is very good.
ING Direct since the beginning! Tangerine to the end!
Public Mobile user!
EQ BANK!
Buy first think later!
Jan 5, 2010
177 posts
69 upvotes
Ottawa
Dread_Mannequin wrote: Finally a decent Amazon deal on PLA! Seems like forever Thanks OP I got one of each of the ones that had the $5 coupon (black, white, blue, gray) always can use extra plastic!
Coupon worked on red too. Thanks OP. I was running low and this was a good chance to stock up a bit.
Mar 12, 2011
74 posts
46 upvotes
Montreal
Thanks, ordered 5 colors!
Deal Addict
Dec 20, 2006
1069 posts
225 upvotes
GTA
Thanks OP. Picked up a roll of the blue. Looks like just the right shade for a Tardis and other "times wimey stuff".

The yellow looks pretty good too but I'm still trying to burn through all the Waterbird PLA. I really could use a deal on some silica gel for a filament holder/storage.
Asrock Z97 Extreme6 | Intel i7-4770K | 16GB Kingston HyperX Predator | Asus RoG STRIX GTX 1080 | Phanteks Enthoo Luxe | LG GL83A-B| Schiit Modi 3 + Vali 2 & Senn HD600