• May 2nd, 2019 2:35 pm
[OP]
Deal Expert
Jun 23, 2005
21962 posts
163485 upvotes
GTA

[Amazon.ca] Fluance Fi20 Bluetooth Speaker - $133.96

Amazon has the Fluance Fi20 bluetooth speaker on sale for $133.96 (sells for $149.99 USD on Amazon.com and $199.99 at Walmart). Fluance has its own promo for $50 off so was going to post that, but then found this was an even better price. Available in all 3 colours (Bamboo, Black Ash, Walnut).

https://www.amazon.ca/Performance-Porta ... 07MNX9VGC/
6 replies
Deal Addict
Sep 2, 2010
2557 posts
1654 upvotes
montreal
Unsure about that one...

Device looks good.
But...
- Unkown brand
- No much review
- Review rating is not that god.

Personally, I would stay away and invest in a better/well known brand.
Apr 24, 2014
244 posts
109 upvotes
Toronto, ON
superbigjay wrote: Unsure about that one...

Device looks good.
But...
- Unkown brand
- No much review

Fluance is a Canadian Brand, builds its home theatre speakers in house at least, speakers are awesome and good value. Customer service was incredible and delivery speed was very quick!

I bought a home theater set from them at christmas a couple years back, nice wood finished speakers, sound is quite impressive for the few hundred dollars I paid. They got it delivered to me within a week, during the christmas rush. When I had problems getting it setup because I hadn't setup a home theater before, and questions about how things should work etc. they didn't have some third party company trying to help, it was the people who were building it, in Ontario, who offered over the phone help, super nice. When a problem came up that sounded like a possible build error, they didn't hesitate to let me know they could replace it. I didn't ask about replacing it before that, nor was it worth it.

I can't speak to this speaker specifically, but my Fluance experience has been great and I recommend them to everyone. Looking forward to picking up a set of their powered speakers for my computer.
Sep 18, 2013
33 posts
134 upvotes
superbigjay wrote: Unsure about that one...

Device looks good.
But...
- Unkown brand
- No much review

Fluance is far from an unknown brand.

Been buying from them for years, for myself, clients and friends. Affordable and great bang for your buck.
Deal Addict
Sep 2, 2010
2557 posts
1654 upvotes
montreal
Sephran wrote: Fluance is a Canadian Brand,
builds its home theatre speakers in house at least, speakers are awesome and good value. Customer service was incredible and delivery speed was very quick!
I can't speak to this speaker specifically, but my Fluance experience has been great and I recommend them to everyone. Looking forward to picking up a set of their powered speakers for my computer.
Beddyboy wrote: Fluance is far from an unknown brand.
Been buying from them for years, for myself, clients and friends. Affordable and great bang for your buck.
Oh sorry ... my bad!
Good to have some realistic (good) feedback.
Might worth a try them...
Apr 24, 2014
244 posts
109 upvotes
Toronto, ON
@superbigjay I did my research before buying and they arn't a massive company for sure, but what they put out has gotten great reviews. Heck, they had a policy (maybe they still do) that if you don't like it they will take it back and refund.
Deal Addict
Sep 2, 2010
2557 posts
1654 upvotes
montreal
Sephran wrote: I did my research before buying and they arn't a massive company for sure, but what they put out has gotten great reviews. Heck, they had a policy (maybe they still do) that if you don't like it they will take it back and refund.
Thanks for the info.
They seems to have good products.
I have learned something today ... and it seems I have been too fast to judge
;-)