• Last Updated:
  • Dec 19th, 2022 9:33 pm
[OP]
Dec 15, 2017
367 posts
417 upvotes
Stittsville

[Amazon.ca] Free Horror Kindle eBooks by Iain Rob Wright

Ahead of the holidays, the British Horror novelist Iain Rob Wright decided to offer majority of his novels for free. Some novels are offered separately, while some are included in bundles. Enjoy!
Images
  • T1.jpg
8 replies
Dec 6, 2005
133 posts
51 upvotes
Richmond Hill
I get a “Available for download now. We don't know when or if this item will be back in stock.” message. Also “currently unavailable” for all Amazon first read books. Anyone unable to get any of the free books this month?
Penalty Box
May 28, 2011
1607 posts
2318 upvotes
Who reads free books anymore when you have free video games
[OP]
Dec 15, 2017
367 posts
417 upvotes
Stittsville
Klept wrote: I get a “Available for download now. We don't know when or if this item will be back in stock.” message. Also “currently unavailable” for all Amazon first read books. Anyone unable to get any of the free books this month?
What browser are you using? This is what it shows at my end on Google Chrome
Images
  • T2.jpg
Dec 6, 2005
133 posts
51 upvotes
Richmond Hill
MOOCer wrote: What browser are you using? This is what it shows at my end on Google Chrome
Thank you! Was using safari on the iPad. Tried it on chrome using the pc and it allowed me to download. Strange as I used to be able to claim on Safari but now can’t.
[OP]
Dec 15, 2017
367 posts
417 upvotes
Stittsville
FrancisBacon wrote: But are they good?
Honestly, I haven't read any of his novels, but he has pretty good rating on Goodreads, plus I love horror books and if they are free, why not give it a try ;)
Aug 23, 2010
998 posts
501 upvotes
Picked a bunch of these up. Where to start?