Expired Hot Deals

Amazon.ca

Free on Kindle Fruit Infused Water: 81 Quick and Easy Vitamin Water Recipes (regular 6.99)

• Last Updated:
  • Jun 22nd, 2020 3:49 pm
[OP]
Mar 27, 2013
114 posts
1269 upvotes

[Amazon.ca] Free on Kindle Fruit Infused Water: 81 Quick and Easy Vitamin Water Recipes (regular 6.99)

Fruit Infused Water: 81 Quick and Easy Vitamin Water Recipes for Weight Loss, Better Sleep,Stress Busting, Detox and Metabolism Boosting and Much Much More
SPECIAL OFFER - Free on Kindle (Regularly priced: $6.99)

In a world that is simultaneously short of time and inclined to be fit, fast, and furious, the options to diet and exercise remain very limited. While people are rushing to and fro in pursuit of their respective careers, there is hardly any time to take care of one’s fitness and health. In addition to this is the pressure to always look one’s best.

The stress of everyday life gets on everyone’s nerves, and at the end of the day, all you want to do is lie down and let all the tension of the day drain away. This high-pressure lifestyle makes us all very prone to common ailments and illnesses. Stress also causes problems such as excessive weight gain and cardiac ailments.

Why drink Water?
What fruits can do for you?
Why infuse your water?
What is Fruit Infused Water?
Benefits of Choosing Fruit Infused Water
The Fruit Infused Water Tool Kit

List of some fruits and their benefits

30 Metabolism Boosting Recipes
29 Detoxifying Recipes
5 Before and After Workout Recipes
5 Stress Busting Recipes
12 Better Sleep Recipes
Much, much more!
Last edited by TomRFD on Jun 22nd, 2020 12:03 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: updated retailer name
5 replies
Deal Fanatic
May 25, 2009
6961 posts
3420 upvotes
Toronto
What is the point of infusing water with fruit (which you probably throw out)? Why not just drink the water and eat the fruit, instead of wasting all that goodness of the fruit that you end up throwing out?
Deal Addict
Oct 17, 2009
1412 posts
3294 upvotes
fightbriz wrote: What is the point of infusing water with fruit (which you probably throw out)? Why not just drink the water and eat the fruit, instead of wasting all that goodness of the fruit that you end up throwing out?
There is zero point in "infusing" water. You aren't "infusing" anything, lol. A small portion of the fruit's sugar is leeching into your water. Just eat ONE berry, and you'll get the same benefit.
This is like the homeopathy of eating ;) Total bunk science.
Deal Guru
May 9, 2007
12793 posts
3799 upvotes
Vancouver Island, BC
fightbriz wrote: What is the point of infusing water with fruit (which you probably throw out)? Why not just drink the water and eat the fruit, instead of wasting all that goodness of the fruit that you end up throwing out?
Generally I agree with you. Specifically I can understand how this could be good for some people.

I have a long history of kidney stones. I have to drink a minimum of 2.5 litres of water each day. I drink between 2.5 and 3.5 litres per day.

I have a relative who has a medical condition who is supposed to (and does) drink a minimum of 4 litres of water a day.

Drinking plain water can get pretty, well, plain after a while. Something to make it more interesting can be helpful. Drinking fruit juice instead would add way too many calories.
"It is difficult to get a man to understand something when his salary depends on his not understanding it." Upton Sinclair

Our house is on fire.” Greta Thunberg
Jan 10, 2019
95 posts
278 upvotes
Deal Dead - Price is 3.31$ unless you have kindle unlimited
“If you can’t say something nice, don’t say nothing at all.” - Thumper

This is the way!
Deal Fanatic
May 25, 2009
6961 posts
3420 upvotes
Toronto
MikoWilson wrote: There is zero point in "infusing" water. You aren't "infusing" anything, lol. A small portion of the fruit's sugar is leeching into your water. Just eat ONE berry, and you'll get the same benefit.
This is like the homeopathy of eating ;) Total bunk science.
Also, why can't you just squeeze the berry a little bit, then you won't have to spend 30min infusing