• Last Updated:
  • Jul 24th, 2018 2:11 pm
[OP]
Apr 18, 2007
277 posts
203 upvotes
Cambridge

[Amazon Canada] FREE Pampers Diapers with Amazon Prime

If you have a Prime membership you can create a baby registry and get free diapers as a gift. I just did it and placed the order for $0.00

Get FREE diapers when you create your Baby Registry
How to redeem:

1-Have a Prime membership or Free Trial
2-Create or manage a baby registry. Don't have a registry? Create one below to get started.
3-Click the button below to add this discount to your account or enter "PAMPERSGIFT" at checkout.
4-Add Pampers Swaddlers Size 0 31 Count to your cart. Your full-price discount will be applied at checkout.
Applies only to Pampers Swaddlers Size 0 31 Count
88 replies
[OP]
Apr 18, 2007
277 posts
203 upvotes
Cambridge
souvik126 wrote:
Jul 19th, 2018 9:42 pm
Only size 0... :(
Yah, I know it sucks. It's good for me since we are expecting a baby in 3 weeks
Deal Addict
Jun 21, 2003
2148 posts
238 upvotes
Stoney Creek, ON
Only offering size 0 seems pretty logical since a registry is for those expecting a baby and newborns would be a size 0. I'd imagine it's to prevent people from taking advantage that aren't actually expecting.
Oct 16, 2017
117 posts
592 upvotes
Amazing Find
I can finally have a baby now.
THANKS!!
Last edited by GroundBus on Jul 20th, 2018 2:29 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Redflagdeals, thanks for losing my account from hacking.
Deal Fanatic
Apr 24, 2006
6699 posts
521 upvotes
Toronto
Huggies are better.

Just sayin.

EDIT - Holy crap people - read my other posts in this thread and take a couple deep breaths.
Last edited by cwb27 on Jul 20th, 2018 6:35 pm, edited 1 time in total.
I Declare - The official guide to your Customs exemptions and item restrictions when returning to Canada from abroad.
Oct 8, 2005
719 posts
16 upvotes
Great find!!! My brother just had a baby this would help alot!!! Thank you!!
Jun 4, 2007
151 posts
69 upvotes
Ottawa
Keep in mind that many babies actually start at size 1, I know both mine did and they were average weight.
I think size 0 is more geared towards preemies.
The problem you run into with diapers that are too small is LEAKS!
Deal Addict
Nov 13, 2007
1993 posts
1629 upvotes
Calgary
cwb27 wrote:
Jul 19th, 2018 10:41 pm
Huggies are better.

Just sayin.
Blanket statement. Just sayin. That said, diapers fit every kid differently. I tried Huggies with both my kids and it was leaks galore. Pampers fit them better. Diapers are hit and miss. Buy what fits your baby’s bum best.
May 1, 2018
152 posts
87 upvotes
Vancouver
Wish it was any size. I'd like to try Pampers since I've only been using Huggies (personal preference)..

Also, for those of you that are bummed that you can't take advantage of this promo, why not do it anyways and then donate the box of diapers to a charity? It's free diapers from Amazon so it's not like it's going to hurt your wallet.
Deal Fanatic
Apr 24, 2006
6699 posts
521 upvotes
Toronto
ZipSpeed wrote:
Jul 19th, 2018 11:27 pm
Blanket statement. Just sayin. That said, diapers fit every kid differently. I tried Huggies with both my kids and it was leaks galore. Pampers fit them better. Diapers are hit and miss. Buy what fits your baby’s bum best.
Forsure agree, my comment was meant in jest, it's a militant world when it comes to diapers. We've alternated between both brands our little one.
I Declare - The official guide to your Customs exemptions and item restrictions when returning to Canada from abroad.
Deal Addict
Dec 19, 2005
1399 posts
74 upvotes
ZipSpeed wrote:
Jul 19th, 2018 11:27 pm
Totally true. Our daughter wore Pampers from NB to Size 2, after that they began to leak and since then we’ve switched over to Huggies for Size 3 plus