Expired Hot Deals

[Amazon.ca] Fujifilm Mini 90 Red Instax Digital Camera $109.99 (Red Only)

• Last Updated:
  • Nov 3rd, 2020 11:26 am
[OP]
Deal Addict
Jun 27, 2006
1966 posts
587 upvotes
Toronto

[Amazon.ca] Fujifilm Mini 90 Red Instax Digital Camera $109.99 (Red Only)

Have always wanted to get an Instax camera. Reviews seem to be good. The black one is $190 so I guess the red one is a good deal. Seems to be the lowest price according to the camels. Sale seems to end 3am EST Wednesday. Anyone who got it can share their experience?
3 replies
Apr 27, 2017
105 posts
112 upvotes
Edit: Tired brain read 9 instead of 90, might be a better experience? Top paragraph might be less relevant but looking at this amazon post, I doubt it.

Bought an instax for my gf as she wanted one for the novelty of having instant photos you can scrapbook or give as event memories, a year later of frustratingly ugly/dark photos due to not being in the right range/light and constantly having the background go dark due to the flash was annoying as well. Eventually she stopped bringing it.

I bought her this instead for her birthday last year for ~100ish and not only is it more portable, she can pick the photos she wants to print from her phone and touch it up however she wants. Usually wait until a store puts the photo sheets on sale, otherwise its an expensive habit. I went with the Canon over fujifilm/kodak/polaroid as reddit reviews saying the photo sheets were better.