• Oct 18th, 2020 12:00 pm
[OP]
Deal Guru
Jun 29, 2004
11079 posts
7654 upvotes
Oil Country

[Amazon.ca] Game of Thrones: The Complete Series Collection (4K UHD) - $210.96

Just noticed Amazon.ca dropped the price on the Game of Thrones 4K Collection (eight seasons) pre-order to $210.96CAD. The Amazon.com price is $209.99USD, but that one comes with a digital code for the entire collection which will likely only redeem in Vudu.
156 replies
Deal Addict
Oct 18, 2018
1642 posts
740 upvotes
itrocks4u wrote: I will on my LG OLED.

Hey I got LG B9 65"inch recently, want to rewatch this show, is there a way to get this in 4K UHD for free somewhere on the internet
Deal Addict
Jul 7, 2016
2829 posts
3171 upvotes
Ridinginoffice7 wrote: Hey I got LG B9 65"inch recently, want to rewatch this show, is there a way to get this in 4K UHD for free somewhere on the internet
probably after its out or sub to hbo maybe
Jun 5, 2004
323 posts
153 upvotes
Watching GoT was like dining at a Michelin star restaurant. Each course was topped by the next and left you wanting more. Just when you think you've had the greatest meal of you life, you get served a steaming pile of poop. In disbelief, you ask the chef if this is some kind of joke. He says "To be honest, I never really cared" before shoving your face into the poop. You spend the next few months trying to get the taste out of your mind but everytime you think back you start retching.
May 13, 2012
385 posts
326 upvotes
Edmonton
Sanjuro wrote: Watching GoT was like dining at a Michelin star restaurant. Each course was topped by the next and left you wanting more. Just when you think you've had the greatest meal of you life, you get served a steaming pile of poop. In disbelief, you ask the chef if this is some kind of joke. He says "To be honest, I never really cared" before shoving your face into the poop. You spend the next few months trying to get the taste out of your mind but everytime you think back you start retching.
Sep 26, 2018
878 posts
1921 upvotes
Sanjuro wrote: Watching GoT was like dining at a Michelin star restaurant. Each course was topped by the next and left you wanting more. Just when you think you've had the greatest meal of you life, you get served a steaming pile of poop. In disbelief, you ask the chef if this is some kind of joke. He says "To be honest, I never really cared" before shoving your face into the poop. You spend the next few months trying to get the taste out of your mind but everytime you think back you start retching.
The chef kinda forgot to not serve poop
Also relevant, this tweet: Image
I have spoken
Oct 16, 2011
274 posts
171 upvotes
I really wonder if the HBO executives in charge of this show got fired for basically letting D&D rush the 7th and 8th seasons and screw up the franchise so badly.

HBO likely lost hundreds of millions in merchandise sales and spin off opportunities from what should’ve been a Star Wars / Harry Potter level franchise.

On a side note, 4K UHD BluRay is as good as it gets in terms of visual quality, so if you want to enjoy the first four seasons then this is the best way to do it.
Deal Addict
Jan 20, 2006
2077 posts
1579 upvotes
Damn at this price, just buy a 1 TB external HDD and..... you know.... use your internet skills.....
Aug 17, 2008
912 posts
727 upvotes
Toronto
itrocks4u wrote: I will on my LG OLED.
I need one of these before the 2nd lockdown - might binge the Christopher Nolan Batman flicks and enjoy the dark scenes.
The Golden Rule: those who have the gold, make the rules
Aug 17, 2008
912 posts
727 upvotes
Toronto
Perfect way to describe it! Apparently they gave up and rushed it to focus on a star wars flick? Or was it star trek? Or LOTR series?
The Golden Rule: those who have the gold, make the rules
Dec 11, 2003
964 posts
252 upvotes
Montreal
emptyquote
HOW CAN I BE GOING BROKE WHEN I'M SAVING SO MUCH MONEY!?