• Last Updated:
  • Oct 20th, 2021 12:32 am
[OP]
Deal Addict
Jan 20, 2011
1238 posts
287 upvotes

[Amazon.ca] Game of Thrones: Complete Series(not trilogy :D) 4K $169.99 *Dead*

I noticed this morning that Amazon is selling the complete series of GOT in 4K for $169.99. Normally its over $250 so its a pretty good price at the moment. I ended up getting it for a fun rewatch.

Edit:

Deal is dead now
Last edited by frayne182 on Oct 19th, 2021 9:23 am, edited 4 times in total.
25 replies
Nov 15, 2019
174 posts
169 upvotes
It's a shame Game of Thrones ended after season 5. I wonder what will happen to Jon Snow.
Deal Addict
Nov 8, 2005
2777 posts
1817 upvotes
Not convinced it's a great deal but upvote for a TV show that changed television forever. Thankful for the first 4 or 5 seasons (let's pretend the last few don't exist).
Deal Fanatic
Apr 15, 2009
6192 posts
4714 upvotes
M-Arkham
it was just amazing how much the world had completely forsaken Game of throne like a thanos snap after that disaster of a finale for season 8
1x Zoomer $45 for 7GB ,unlimited can wide talk n unlimited txt
1x Fido $40 for 5GB w/ unlimited Can Wide txt/talk small plan(+3GB bonus )
1x Fido $45 for 4Gb w/ unlimited Canada wide n 1000 int min + LG velvet 5G
Nov 12, 2017
69 posts
165 upvotes
Sorry for you OP. The price is good and close to its historical low but you'll get downvoted because of the disaster of an ending the serie had. I say this boxset is in a weird spot where people who buy those are usually existing fans of the show and most fans have no interest rewatching the serie.
[OP]
Deal Addict
Jan 20, 2011
1238 posts
287 upvotes
chaineym wrote: Sorry for you OP. The price is good and close to its historical low but you'll get downvoted because of the disaster of an ending the serie had. I say this boxset is in a weird spot where people who buy those are usually existing fans of the show and most fans have no interest rewatching the serie.
haha its all good. Even though it has its flaws in the end I still love the series overall. Season one being my fav. I'm hyped again after the House Of The Dragon teaser trailer so want to rewatch the series in proper 4K/HDR :D
Last edited by frayne182 on Oct 19th, 2021 8:40 am, edited 1 time in total.
Aug 28, 2007
238 posts
281 upvotes
Toronto
Don't give HBO any money for this show until they promise to reshoot the last 3 seasons.

EDIT: Apparently this is a black market rip and it's missing episodes that are replaced with Seinfeld.

read reviews!

"We received the DVD set on time but have an issue. On of the discs in season 4 is labelled correctly but is actually episodes of Seinfeld??? Pretty disappointing as it is now missing 2 whole episodes right in the middle of the pack."
Apr 16, 2014
180 posts
246 upvotes
Ottawa, ON
I laughed at "Trilogy" in the OP title.
[OP]
Deal Addict
Jan 20, 2011
1238 posts
287 upvotes
bishop613 wrote: I laughed at "Trilogy" in the OP title.
haha whoops! Its still early lol.
[OP]
Deal Addict
Jan 20, 2011
1238 posts
287 upvotes
raven0usvampire wrote: Don't give HBO any money for this show until they promise to reshoot the last 3 seasons.

EDIT: Apparently this is a black market rip and it's missing episodes that are replaced with Seinfeld.

read reviews!

"We received the DVD set on time but have an issue. On of the discs in season 4 is labelled correctly but is actually episodes of Seinfeld??? Pretty disappointing as it is now missing 2 whole episodes right in the middle of the pack."
Its sold directly by Amazon I made sure to review my order before ordering. I believe those reviews are from a 3rd party vendor. If any issues Amazon will replace.
Deal Addict
Oct 18, 2016
1892 posts
4120 upvotes
Reading the reviews, many are getting Seinfeld episodes......(not sure if its a joke)
Deal Guru
Apr 26, 2004
12266 posts
2426 upvotes
Mississauga
Deal's dead. Sold out at the sale price. Only a 3rd party price now for much more.
Deal Fanatic
Feb 4, 2015
7301 posts
3451 upvotes
Canada, Eh!!
That @%^@%$ last season ruined for me.

Kind of like last few episodes HIMYM.
July 13, 2017 to October 25, 2018: BOC raised rates 5 times and MCAP raised its prime rate next day each time.

2020: BOC dropped rates 3 times and MCAP waited and waited to drop its prime rate to include all 3 drops.
Deal Addict
Nov 27, 2011
3043 posts
1800 upvotes
EDMONTON
The show wasn't even filmed in 4K. It's just upscale which still looks like trash.
teksavvy sucks
Mar 5, 2014
124 posts
107 upvotes
Vancouver
georvu wrote: That @%^@%$ last season ruined for me.

Kind of like last few episodes HIMYM.
That was my favorite show, watched it over and over again until the last 5 mins of the series finale ruined the whole show and I won't watch another second of it. Just like Game of Thrones
Deal Addict
Nov 15, 2020
2213 posts
1577 upvotes
frayne182 wrote: haha its all good. Even though it has its flaws in the end I still love the series overall. Season one being my fav. I'm hyped again after the House Of The Dragon teaser trailer so want to rewatch the series in proper 4K/HDR :D
ya and they even casted that lady from exmachina. Which means loads of nudity from her coming for that series.
Deal Addict
Dec 29, 2008
3706 posts
1082 upvotes
Joedest wrote: It's a shame Game of Thrones ended after season 5. I wonder what will happen to Jon Snow.
I'm fine Face Screaming In Fear
Aug 30, 2009
72 posts
154 upvotes
Calgary
Joedest wrote: It's a shame Game of Thrones ended after season 5. I wonder what will happen to Jon Snow.
It turns out that he knew nothing.
Deal Fanatic
Feb 4, 2015
7301 posts
3451 upvotes
Canada, Eh!!
MongolHoarder wrote: That was my favorite show, watched it over and over again until the last 5 mins of the series finale ruined the whole show and I won't watch another second of it. Just like Game of Thrones
Agreed.

Was thinking while we watched various seasons that would enjoy re-watching the whole series because for sure missed alot of stuff BUT aaarrrggghh!!

Wonder if they are doing as well in syndication as other similar shows?
July 13, 2017 to October 25, 2018: BOC raised rates 5 times and MCAP raised its prime rate next day each time.

2020: BOC dropped rates 3 times and MCAP waited and waited to drop its prime rate to include all 3 drops.