Expired Hot Deals

[Amazon.ca] Gamewright Sushi Go! Tin $8.99 (Add-on Item)

• Last Updated:
  • Oct 16th, 2019 9:55 pm
[OP]
Banned
Aug 9, 2019
52 posts
221 upvotes
Montreal

[Amazon.ca] Gamewright Sushi Go! Tin $8.99 (Add-on Item)

Add-on Item Ships from and sold by Amazon.ca
Includes 108 cards
Rules of play
Reinforces probability, visual discrimination and strategic thinking
2 to 5 players
Playing time: 15 minutes
12 replies
Deal Addict
Oct 23, 2006
4424 posts
722 upvotes
Toronto
They aren't different games. Sushi Go Party has the base game + all the expansions and comes with a semi useless board.
GiOBoY wrote: What's the difference between this and this version?
Board games!!!!
Deal Addict
Feb 16, 2005
4139 posts
189 upvotes
projectmoonlightcafe wrote: They aren't different games. Sushi Go Party has the base game + all the expansions and comes with a semi useless board.
As far as I am aware there are no expansions for sushi go (outside of the soy promo), the new cards in party were printed specifically for that version.
Nov 9, 2017
57 posts
194 upvotes
projectmoonlightcafe wrote: They aren't different games. Sushi Go Party has the base game + all the expansions and comes with a semi useless board.
I like the board bc it replaces having to get paper and pens to calculate the scores.
Deal Addict
Sep 8, 2008
1013 posts
1277 upvotes
Toronto
This is a great game and great price. I personally prefer party for the switch up, but it's a slight pain to separate all the cards after a game.

Regular sushi go is perfect to bring to a friend's home/camping/etc. Highly recommended on boardgamegeeks
Deal Addict
Apr 9, 2010
2153 posts
2214 upvotes
Toronto
nsd wrote: They are different games. Sushi Go Party is slightly more complex.
https://boardgamegeek.com/boardgame/133473/sushi-go
https://boardgamegeek.com/boardgame/192 ... i-go-party
Sushi Go is more portable, but Sushi Go Party has more types of sushi, special and dessert cards. Depending on which ones are used in each game, it can really change up a player's strategy.

I like Sushi Go Party better because the variety of cards keeps things fresh, but the original Sushi Go is great too.
Deal Addict
Apr 20, 2003
1227 posts
1059 upvotes
Markham
Party is also for 2-8 players, vs 2-5 for the regular.

Bah weep granah weep nini bong
HEAT: Link!
Deal Addict
Nov 4, 2016
1564 posts
1380 upvotes
Is this better than the mass produced Paper box version at Walmart? That's constantly on sale for $9 I think.
Best shopping deals I got from here:
Asus Zenfone 3 Zoom $300, ZTE Blade V8 Pro $175, Fluld 55' 4k TV $360
Deal Addict
Nov 25, 2002
3828 posts
18 upvotes
Sushi Go is a great quick/simple game to play. Well worth $9. Party adds different cards/mechanics but same core game.
Earlier this year, Sushi Roll was released. Use dice instead of cards. My friends and I enjoy it as much as Sushi Go.
i think this line's mostly filler