Sorry, this offer has expired. Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this. Add a Deal Alert

Expired Hot Deals

Sorry, this offer has expired.
Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this.
Set up a Deal Alert
Amazon.ca

Garden Hose $49.90 for 50 foot. LIGHT WEIGHT & Durable, Excellent for Elderly

• Last Updated:
  • Nov 3rd, 2020 11:48 am
Oct 22, 2007
420 posts
1218 upvotes

[Amazon.ca] Garden Hose $49.90 for 50 foot. LIGHT WEIGHT & Durable, Excellent for Elderly

We've had several of these hoses for over 5 years, and they have held up like new - still no kinks or leaks! They are slim and light weight, which is why I got them for my parents who could no longer pull the standard heavy hoses around. At $1 per foot, they may seem expensive, but this is actually a low price for this hose. Only the Cranberry color 50 Foot is on sale:

https://www.amazon.ca/gp/product/B003P9XADW
2 replies
Deal Addict
Dec 7, 2005
4612 posts
9051 upvotes
Abbotsford B.C.
I wonder how much of the lightness of this hose is due to the fact it's only a 7/16" hose
I didn't even know anyone made a 7/16" hose
Mar 17, 2015
965 posts
1981 upvotes
Saskatoon, SK
raskal wrote: I wonder how much of the lightness of this hose is due to the fact it's only a 7/16" hose
I didn't even know anyone made a 7/16" hose
Likely a bit but I have the 1/2" size & will never buy another brand again. First hose I've had that lasted more than two years, is super lightweight (even with water in it), doesn't kink (at all), & coils nicely. Been waiting for a sale on the 1/2" so could buy more but would take a 5/8" too!

Thread Information

There is currently 1 user viewing this thread. (0 members and 1 guest)