Sorry, this offer has expired. Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this. Add a Deal Alert

Expired Hot Deals

Sorry, this offer has expired.
Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this.
Set up a Deal Alert
Amazon.ca

Garmin Fenix 6X Pro Solar -ATL -

• Last Updated:
  • Dec 1st, 2022 5:59 pm
[OP]
Mar 9, 2014
243 posts
274 upvotes
Ottawa

[Amazon.ca] Garmin Fenix 6X Pro Solar -ATL -

ATL - I do not know the features of this watch as I use Samsung Watch Pro 5. I've always wanted a Garmin but I think you cannot take calls or use majority of our credit cards but price is really good. Especially battery

I wish they had Google Pay and Touch screen on this model not the $2k model
6 replies
Dec 16, 2019
596 posts
758 upvotes
Hamilton
too much... if it goes to $299 i will bite Smiling Face With Open Mouth And Smiling Eyes
Aug 15, 2022
360 posts
418 upvotes
jerschwab wrote: 6 Pro is on sale for $479 as well... decent price for those that missed out on BF. I have the 6X, it's an awesome watch.

https://www.amazon.ca/Garmin-Multisport ... B07WL6QHWH
The Fenix 6 Sapphire is the better deal right now at $482.49 imo, since the $400 Fenix 6 Pro from last week is no longer available.

Just picked up the Sapphire, which should provide better glass protection than the Pro.
Sep 5, 2008
994 posts
1083 upvotes
West Kelowna, BC
Huey952 wrote: The Fenix 6 Sapphire is the better deal right now at $482.49 imo, since the $400 Fenix 6 Pro from last week is no longer available.

Just picked up the Sapphire, which should provide better glass protection than the Pro.
Oh definitely... same as pro but with Sapphire. Also both come with maps which is essential IMO. I upgraded to the Talkytoaster Maps which I HIGHLY recommend!
Mar 20, 2012
661 posts
556 upvotes
Vaughan
jerschwab wrote: Oh definitely... same as pro but with Sapphire. Also both come with maps which is essential IMO. I upgraded to the Talkytoaster Maps which I HIGHLY recommend!
Fenix 6 Sapphire is the same as pro?