Sorry, this offer has expired. Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this. Add a Deal Alert

Expired Hot Deals

Sorry, this offer has expired.
Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this.
Set up a Deal Alert
Amazon.ca

Genuine Sheepskin Leather Gloves For Men $20

• Last Updated:
  • Jan 12th, 2022 10:58 pm
26 replies
Deal Fanatic
Mar 21, 2010
6737 posts
3998 upvotes
Toronto
That 5th photo, though. Not sure if it's really highlighting "anti-slip" in those scenarios; more like it avoids leaving fingerprints when beating someone with a hammer, stealing their phone and making your getaway.
Deal Addict
Aug 23, 2013
1813 posts
1358 upvotes
Toronto
Reviews seem pretty mixed and price only applies to Size Medium.

Nonetheless great for when you need to get your hands "dirty".
Banned
Nov 24, 2021
62 posts
62 upvotes
Manatus wrote: That 5th photo, though. Not sure if it's really highlighting "anti-slip" in those scenarios; more like it avoids leaving fingerprints when beating someone with a hammer, stealing their phone and making your getaway.
... thought of OJ Simpson for a minute!
Images
  • images (4).jpeg
Man of the People. I'm the Alpha, the Omega, everything in between, cheapest mofo you've ever goddamn seen!!!! 🤘
Deal Addict
Jun 30, 2019
3383 posts
18862 upvotes
Manatus wrote: That 5th photo, though. Not sure if it's really highlighting "anti-slip" in those scenarios; more like it avoids leaving fingerprints when beating someone with a hammer, stealing their phone and making your getaway.
LOL
Deal Addict
Dec 24, 2017
1096 posts
2400 upvotes
lel
It's a regular chuckle factory in here eh?

Not enough upvotes for me to buy yet.. will check later
Virgin $30 for $15 GB
Good toilet paper/paper towel deals
Deal Guru
Apr 11, 2006
12390 posts
6571 upvotes
Vaughan
Can't comment on the actual quality, but assuming legitimately genuine leather and actually cashmere lining, $20 is dirt cheap for any pair of gloves with those materials.

I just picked up a pair of Spyder gloves at Costco for $20 and that was just your standard fabric stuff. Will give this a try.

I would also say, if you need warm gloves, don't bother with leather. It's more for fashion or very mild weather days.
Last edited by kenchau on Jan 9th, 2022 10:59 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Jul 6, 2019
155 posts
305 upvotes
Fakespot gave an A grade so that's a little reassuring.
Deal Addict
Apr 8, 2017
1923 posts
2111 upvotes
A Turtles Dream in O…
They look cheap as hell. Like the thing you'd find in a flea market for $5, with the other cheapo chinese stuff.
Can you spare some cutter, me brother?
Deal Addict
Feb 19, 2008
4278 posts
3753 upvotes
Spiritualx wrote: Some people say its definitely not leather on amazon might be fake then
To me they do look like leather, although I wouldn't hold my breath that they're sheepskin leather. These look like the same generic $20 gloves you always see at the Ex vendors. Spend a little more for some style - Zara sells excellent quality and beautiful gloves for $30.
Dec 18, 2019
252 posts
558 upvotes
Toronto
I don't know if it's only me who read it first Genuine Cheapskin Leather Gloves Nerd Face
Deal Expert
Feb 24, 2018
27157 posts
37133 upvotes
I jumped on the medium. I'm a large, but a snug medium should be fine. I don't do fine detail work in my gloves. I'm indoors by the time that's required.

God bless, OP.
I aim to be inclusive and considerate of others in my posts. If I fall short of that mark, feel free to let me know in good faith, and where appropriate, I'll edit my posts. Thank you.
Jul 23, 2018
901 posts
388 upvotes
kenchau wrote:
I would also say, if you need warm gloves, don't bother with leather. It's more for fashion or very mild weather days.
What do you suggest for warmth? Like need to keep warm in Alberta?
Sep 26, 2008
74 posts
22 upvotes
Airdrie AB
OongaLoonga wrote: What do you suggest for warmth? Like need to keep warm in Alberta?
Insert hand in sheeps ass to stay warm in Alberta.
Sep 8, 2002
300 posts
126 upvotes
Toronto
I ordered this the last time they had this deal. I don’t think it’s leather. It’s not obviously fake pleather.
But leather and sheepskin has a leather smell and these don’t. Full grain leather also has texture on the back. These have like a mesh pattern. Dunno if it’s something they had to do to make these glove touch screen enabled so they sewed it into something synthetic.
But if you are looking for sheepskin gloves similar to traditional sheepskin gloves, these ain’t it.
Dec 15, 2017
706 posts
808 upvotes
Vancouver
Perfect for OJ Simpson!
Fido Black Friday 2023: 70GB/$34 (40GB+30GB Bonus)
Shaw/Rogers: 500Mbps/$55
"Retail is for suckers" - Cosmo Kramer
Deal Addict
Aug 17, 2008
1470 posts
1294 upvotes
Toronto
Could be genuine TPU leather.
The Golden Rule: those who have the gold, make the rules