Nov 16, 2004
18770 posts
6345 upvotes
Toronto

[Amazon.ca] Get $10 Off When You Shop Using Your TD Points

TD_LPBanner_HOL20_Mobile_EN_1242x450_V03.jpg

Redeem your promotional discount in 3 easy steps

"Activate Promotion Now"
Click on the "Activate Promotion Now" button to activate this promotion and apply TD points to your next order. You MUST click on the button to redeem the $10 promotional discount.

Add $50 or more of eligible products

Add $50 or more worth of eligible products to your cart. Only products that are sold and shipped by Amazon.ca that are eligible for the Shop with Points program² will be considered eligible for this offer.

Use TD points at checkout

TD points will be temporarily set as your default payment method at checkout. To redeem this offer, you must use TD points to pay for at least a portion of your order. You must use at least 1 TD point, but can use as many points as you want to cover all or part of your purchase.

Use your points from eligible TD Credit Cards towards all or at least a portion of your purchase. Minimum purchase of $50 required on eligible products. $10 of savings will be reflected on the final order checkout page if the items in your order are eligible for the promotion.

Terms and Conditions:

¹This is a limited time offer. The promotion will end on the earlier of (a) 11:59 PT on 1/31/2021, or (b) the time at which 30,000 eligible customers have redeemed the offer. Amazon.ca reserves the right to cancel or modify this offer at any time. This promotion is available only to Amazon.ca customers with an eligible TD Credit Card issued in Canada that has been enrolled in the Amazon.ca Shop with Points program. (See "Which TD Credit Cards are eligible?" above for the list of eligible TD Credit Cards). Offer is available by invitation only to eligible TD Credit Cardholders, is non-transferable, is not redeemable for cash, and may not be resold. Offer applies only to eligible purchases of products shipped and sold by Amazon.ca where TD points are used for at least a portion of the $50 minimum purchase and the promotion is applied at checkout. Products sold by third-party sellers will not qualify for this offer (even if they are “fulfilled by Amazon” or “Prime Eligible”), and Amazon Gift Cards are not eligible purchases for this promotional offer. The maximum benefit you may receive from this offer is $10 per Amazon.ca account, and the $10 off offer is only available once per eligible TD Credit Card (even if it is linked to multiple Amazon.ca accounts). Offer may not be combined with other offers. Shipping charges may apply to discounted promotional items. Offer Discount is applied before taxes and fees. Offer discount will be allocated proportionally among all eligible purchases in your original order. If any of the items in your original order are subsequently returned, your refund will equal the original price of the product, less the proportional amount of the discount that was applied to that product. If any of the products related to your original order are returned, subject to Amazon’s refund policy, you will receive a refund of the amount charged to your TD Credit Card first, followed by TD points. Offer does not apply to purchase of digital content. Please see the "Terms and Conditions Amazon.ca Shop with Points Program for TD points" for more information. If you violate any of these terms, the offer will be invalid.

²These are highlights of the Amazon.ca Shop with Points program for TD points (“SWP for TD”). SWP for TD is provided by Amazon.ca. To use your TD points to pay for an order at Amazon.ca, your eligible TD credit card must be linked to your Amazon.ca account. For more information, including how to enroll in SWP for TD and terms, conditions and restrictions, visit https://www.amazon.ca/tdrewards. Amazon.ca is operated by Amazon Services International, Inc.The Toronto-Dominion Bank and its affiliates are not liable or responsible for SWP for TD or any of the services and products offered/provided by Amazon.ca. SWP for TD may be amended or cancelled at any time without notice.

*Trademark of Visa Int., used under license. ® The TD logo and other trademarks are the property of The Toronto-Dominion Bank or its subsidiaries
Images
  • EligibleCards_Mobile_EN_V03.jpg
RedFlagDeals Addict
Thread Summary
Users are reporting this may be a one-time offer, per account. If you participated in a previous promotion, it doesn't look like this promotion is valid for you.
28 replies
Aug 20, 2011
64 posts
418 upvotes
Montreal
In order to find the products that are sold and shipped by Amazon.ca:
1) search for a product,
2) select a department from the left side of the page,
3) select Amazon.ca as the seller from the left side.
[OP]
Deal Expert
Nov 16, 2004
18770 posts
6345 upvotes
Toronto
I was able to see the $10 come off of my total prior to payment. I had to select TD Points from my list of available payments (account is already connected).
Images
  • Screenshot_20210101-110744~2.png
RedFlagDeals Addict
Deal Addict
Jul 9, 2005
1073 posts
36 upvotes
Vancouver
Are they doing a new promotion or is this a repost from a month ago?
[OP]
Deal Expert
Nov 16, 2004
18770 posts
6345 upvotes
Toronto
lonelydriver wrote: Are they doing a new promotion or is this a repost from a month ago?
This is a new promotion because that promotion ended Dec. 31, 2020.

If you're asking if you can participate again, then that I don't know. Reading the reply after this, it appears the answer is no - 1 per account?
Last edited by DaVibe on Jan 1st, 2021 11:37 am, edited 1 time in total.
RedFlagDeals Addict
Deal Addict
Oct 27, 2016
1012 posts
524 upvotes
GTA
lonelydriver wrote: Are they doing a new promotion or is this a repost from a month ago?
Looks like a repost. I was able to get the 10$ discount last month and when I tried again today it doesnt reflect the discount anymore.
Images
  • Screenshot_20210101-113735.png
Last edited by ryanrudolf on Jan 1st, 2021 11:38 am, edited 1 time in total.
______________________________________________________________________________________________

cheap phone bill = Public Mobile 13$ + 3GB data only eSIM plan 0$ + Google Pixel 3a XL
Sep 7, 2014
403 posts
153 upvotes
Toronto
looks like repost
AMEX | Chase Bank | Cross-border Banking
AT&T: Unlimited talk & text in and between the U.S., Canada, & Mexico, 8+17 GB data
Public Mobile: talk & text
Aug 4, 2015
9 posts
6 upvotes
Montreal, QC
Anyone else getting "Sorry, you're not eligible for this offer right now." This is after linking my card, adding product to cart, etc. Still can't see the promo credit
Deal Fanatic
May 15, 2016
6480 posts
2164 upvotes
What happens if you signed up last month but never used it?
Sep 8, 2020
11 posts
4 upvotes
Repost. I tried it and didn't get the discount since I got it on December
Deal Guru
Mar 22, 2004
13250 posts
3674 upvotes
RFD
vivibaby wrote: What happens if you signed up last month but never used it?
Rolls over to this one...

Your points will be applied at checkout but we were not able to activate the promo code. If you have already activated this code, your discount will be applied at checkout

Just checked and it works for me at checkout
[OP]
Deal Expert
Nov 16, 2004
18770 posts
6345 upvotes
Toronto
CarlosG89646 wrote: Repost. I tried it and didn't get the discount since I got it on December
It appears that this is a one-time offer. This is not a re-post, that promotional period ended. A new one started with new end dates.
RedFlagDeals Addict
Deal Addict
Aug 30, 2005
2000 posts
306 upvotes
Ottawa
Ok so I used it and it worked.....now how do i make it not use my points again? When i select to not use them by default it still does!
Deal Addict
Nov 28, 2012
2141 posts
1236 upvotes
Etobicoke
Rudy wrote: Ok so I used it and it worked.....now how do i make it not use my points again? When i select to not use them by default it still does!
Removed that card from Amazon account
Deal Addict
Dec 6, 2004
1492 posts
1346 upvotes
dang didn't know about this, just placed 3 orders on amazon
Aug 28, 2013
208 posts
136 upvotes
Richmond Hill
I have a Cash Back Infinite Credit card is this the right one. I tried it , but it doesn't work.
Deal Addict
Aug 30, 2005
2000 posts
306 upvotes
Ottawa
RoyF482 wrote: I have a Cash Back Infinite Credit card is this the right one. I tried it , but it doesn't work.
Wrong card, needs to be the travel points ones
Aug 28, 2013
208 posts
136 upvotes
Richmond Hill
Rudy wrote: Wrong card, needs to be the travel points ones
Thanks Rudy appreciate your help
Jul 19, 2019
40 posts
19 upvotes
Nothing on my card, I used it last time.