Expired Hot Deals

[Amazon Canada] Get a $10 Promotional Credit with the Purchase of $50 in Amazon Gift Cards

• Last Updated:
  • Dec 26th, 2018 10:32 am
[OP]
Jan 19, 2010
11 posts
18 upvotes
Toronto

[Amazon Canada] Get a $10 Promotional Credit with the Purchase of $50 in Amazon Gift Cards

I got this email today from Amazon.

Get a $10 Promotional Credit with the Purchase of $50 in Amazon Gift Cards
27 replies
Deal Addict
Apr 2, 2008
1799 posts
802 upvotes
GTA
Here it goes again.. every few days we get one like this.
¸

- - - - -
;)
Deal Fanatic
Jun 1, 2006
5795 posts
3764 upvotes
Toronto
bajigar wrote:
Dec 20th, 2018 3:12 pm
I got this email today from Amazon.

Thanks OP... for rubbing it in our faces
I swear to drunk I'm not God 😝
Deal Expert
Apr 21, 2004
50071 posts
15037 upvotes
Thanks OP though I don't qualify.

It seems OP's handle is used to post this deal once a year? :)
So many haters and naysayers here. It's almost as if the EV fans are not really EV fans for the sake of saving the planet, but rather just Tesla fans - Ted Schmitt (insideevs)
Deal Addict
Jan 31, 2007
1850 posts
1357 upvotes
Richmond Hill
oh again?
- 4 X Koodo $40/8GB plan
- Tons of stuff that I don't need but still got them because of RFD
Deal Addict
Oct 2, 2013
1228 posts
829 upvotes
Montreal
crockpot wrote:
Dec 20th, 2018 9:19 pm
Is there a link to see if we qualify?
Try this: https://www.amazon.ca/b?ie=UTF8&node=13951403011

Enjoy this exclusive Gift Cards offer: Surprise someone with an Amazon.ca Gift Card, and get a $10 promotional credit to spend on yourself. Just purchase at least $50 in Amazon.ca Gift Cards in a single order by December 22, 2018, and receive a $10 promotional credit automatically applied to your account after the qualifying order has shipped. An email notification will also be sent within three (3) days after shipping, confirming your Amazon.ca Promotional Credit.

Enter "GIFTCARD18" at checkout or click the button below to qualify

Important Notification: This offer is valid ONLY to eligible customers. Terms and Conditions apply; scroll down to learn more.

How to Use Your Promotional Credit

Add one or more products sold by Amazon.ca in new condition to your cart.
Complete your purchase no later than February 6, 2019 11:59 PM (PT).
The savings will be reflected on the final order checkout page.
Terms & Conditions
In order to qualify for the promotional credit, you must: (1) be the recipient of the corresponding offer (either via email or on Amazon.ca); (2) purchase at least $50 in Amazon Gift Cards ("GCs") in a single order at Amazon.ca between
July 30, 2018 and December 22, 2018, 11:59 PM (PT); and (3) enter the promotional code "GIFTCARD18" in the "Gift Cards & Promotional Codes" box when you check out, or click the button to add the coupon to your account.

Purchases must be for at least $50 in combined GC value, and the GCs must be purchased in a single order at Amazon.ca.
Offer valid on GCs purchased on Amazon.ca and, in the case of Email GCs scheduled in advance, delivered before December 22, 2018.
For qualifying purchases, a promotional credit ("Promo Credit") of $10 will be automatically applied to the account used to purchase the GCs after the qualifying order has shipped. An email notification will also be sent within three (3) days after shipping to the email address associated with the Amazon.ca account used to purchase the GCs.
Limit one Promo Credit per customer/primary email address.
Promo Credit is valid through and expires on February 6, 2019, 11:59 PM (PT).
Promo Credit may be applied only to eligible products sold by Amazon.ca Inc. and its affiliates and does not apply to products sold by third-party merchants through the Amazon.ca site.
Savings from the Promo Credit will be reflected on the final checkout page on qualifying orders.
If items purchased with the Promo Credit are returned, the amount of the Promo Credit used to purchase such items will be subtracted from your return credit.
The Promo Credit is non-transferable and may not be resold.
The Promo Credit may not be combined with other offers.
If you violate any of these terms and conditions, the promotion will be invalid.
Void where prohibited.
Amazon reserves the right to modify or cancel the promotion at any time.
Additional restrictions apply, see www.amazon.ca/promos for details.
Jun 19, 2009
377 posts
76 upvotes
Ottawa
Thanks OP. This worked for me even though I didn't get an email.

Note this is not the same as $10 promo credit for Amazon Cash.
Deal Addict
Nov 7, 2013
1459 posts
1416 upvotes
Montreal
Thanks op.
Why the downvote???? Come on!!
❗ We buy things that we don't need, with money that we don't have, to impress people that we don't like. ❗
Jan 14, 2003
256 posts
69 upvotes
Quebec City was Otta…
Thanks, worked for me. Wouldn't have known about this if it wasn't for this post.