Expired Hot Deals

[Amazon Canada] Get a $10 Promotional Credit with the Purchase of $50 in Amazon Gift Cards (YMMV)

• Last Updated:
  • Dec 11th, 2017 11:11 pm
[OP]
Apr 8, 2016
207 posts
426 upvotes
Toronto

[Amazon Canada] Get a $10 Promotional Credit with the Purchase of $50 in Amazon Gift Cards (YMMV)

Enjoy this exclusive Gift Cards offer: Surprise someone with an Amazon.ca Gift Card, and get a $10 promotional credit to spend on yourself. Just purchase at least $50 in Amazon.ca Gift Cards in a single order by December 22, 2017, and receive a $10 promotional credit automatically applied to your account after the qualifying order has shipped. An email notification will also be sent within three (3) days after shipping, confirming your Amazon.ca Promotional Credit.

Enter "1217GIFTCA" at checkout or click the button below to qualify

Important Notification: This offer is valid ONLY to eligible customers. Terms and Conditions apply; scroll down to learn more.

How to Use Your Promotional Credit

Add one or more products sold by Amazon.ca in new condition to your cart.
Complete your purchase no later than February 6, 2018 11:59 PM (PT).
The savings will be reflected on the final order checkout page.
Terms & Conditions
In order to qualify for the promotional credit, you must: (1) be the recipient of the corresponding offer (either via email or on Amazon.ca); (2) purchase at least $50 in Amazon Gift Cards ("GCs") in a single order at Amazon.ca between
November 27, 2017, and December 22, 2017, 11:59 PM (PT); and (3) enter the promotional code "1217GIFTCA" in the "Gift Cards & Promotional Codes" box when you check out, or click the button to add the coupon to your account.

Purchases must be for at least $50 in combined GC value, and the GCs must be purchased in a single order at Amazon.ca.
Offer valid on GCs purchased on Amazon.ca and, in the case of Email GCs scheduled in advance, delivered before December 22, 2017.
For qualifying purchases, a promotional credit ("Promo Credit") of $10 will be automatically applied to the account used to purchase the GCs after the qualifying order has shipped. An email notification will also be sent within three (3) days after shipping to the email address associated with the Amazon.ca account used to purchase the GCs.
Limit one Promo Credit per customer/primary email address.
Promo Credit is valid through and expires on February 6, 2018, 11:59 PM (PT).
Promo Credit may be applied only to eligible products sold by Amazon.ca Inc. and its affiliates and does not apply to products sold by third-party merchants through the Amazon.ca site.
Savings from the Promo Credit will be reflected on the final checkout page on qualifying orders.
If items purchased with the Promo Credit are returned, the amount of the Promo Credit used to purchase such items will be subtracted from your return credit.
The Promo Credit is non-transferable and may not be resold.
The Promo Credit may not be combined with other offers.
If you violate any of these terms and conditions, the promotion will be invalid.
Void where prohibited.
Amazon reserves the right to modify or cancel the promotion at any time.
Additional restrictions apply, see www.amazon.ca/promos for details.
Last edited by Rohith2016 on Dec 10th, 2017 9:27 pm, edited 1 time in total.
I believe that anything more than 50% of its original price is not a good deal
23 replies
Deal Addict
Dec 7, 2005
3165 posts
2368 upvotes
Abbotsford, B.C.
big YMMV
Unfortunately, you are not eligible for this offer.
shorter of breath and one day closer to death
Deal Addict
Dec 31, 2013
1387 posts
766 upvotes
condo
Seems targeted, was eligible for this offer.
Nov 22, 2017
105 posts
91 upvotes
Toronto
This is YMVV

No longer eligible since I already had one...
Deal Addict
Jun 3, 2013
1260 posts
6464 upvotes
MISSISSAUGA
Unfortunately, you are not eligible for this offer.
Koodo - Public Mobile - Tangerine
Feb 27, 2011
300 posts
445 upvotes
Calgary, AB
Worked for me! Thanks OP!
Koodo 6 GB/$40 plan
Deal Addict
Aug 23, 2013
1015 posts
284 upvotes
Scarborough
Dammit, never managed to be eligible during these Promo's.
Deal Expert
Dec 7, 2012
32228 posts
8515 upvotes
GTHA
Unfortunately, you are not eligible for this offer. Angry Face
Aug 11, 2009
883 posts
184 upvotes
Brampton
I got this offer in my amazon app yesterday. Finally placed order today.
[OP]
Apr 8, 2016
207 posts
426 upvotes
Toronto
One of my friends said he used it twice on the same account. It didn't work for me. Did anyone else try it?

Is this offer applicable to both prime and no prime members? worked for me. I'm a prime member.
Deal Fanatic
Jan 12, 2017
7829 posts
1817 upvotes
Scarberia
this is for accounts that u barely use!
*SIG: OptiPlex™ 790 i5-2400 @3.1ghz 12gb DDR3 ram win10 pro w/radeon rx460 rogers Gigabit @$39.99 no 60FPS 4k youtube :( using D-Link DIR-890L AC3200
[OP]
Apr 8, 2016
207 posts
426 upvotes
Toronto
mikka2017 wrote:
Dec 11th, 2017 9:00 am
this is for accounts that u barely use!
No, it's not. I use it at least 4-5 times a week.