Sorry, this offer has expired. Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this. Add a Deal Alert

Expired Hot Deals

Sorry, this offer has expired.
Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this.
Set up a Deal Alert
Amazon.ca

Get a $30 credit when you spend $100 in Clothing, Shoes, Jewelry, etc.

• Last Updated:
  • Aug 25th, 2016 12:01 pm
Tags:
Deal Fanatic
Sep 8, 2005
6652 posts
1509 upvotes
Ontario
Did anyone get their $30 credit yet?
379 posts
180 upvotes
Oakville
Has anyone gotten their credit?

I got 3 items for over $100 before taxes and still no credit applied (30 days was yesterday). Chatted today:

H Mehnaz: I've checked your order and I'm sorry to say that the $30 promotional credit was not applied on the order as your order did not meet the terms and conditions for the credit.
Had the order met all the terms and conditions, the promotion would be automatically be added on the order as that is the automated process.
Me: Why was it not applied, Ive read over terms and conditions and all the items that I've picked were from the list provided on the page of the offer
H Mehnaz: I'm sorry, I've contacted my leadership team too and they say the same. It might be that any of the terms and conditions haven't met and that is why the credit wasn't applied.
As the promotion has already expired, I apologize, I'll not be able to make any exception in this case.

[Edit - 10mins later]
Asked to speak to the manager, they gave me credit without any problems.
Deal Addict
Oct 3, 2010
1562 posts
1010 upvotes
Lac St-Jean
I had to chat too, they put me on hold for 10 min before giving me the credit. I think that everybody who bought on the fashion store for the first 2 days of the promo wont get their credit except if you saw the promo applied to your order in the first place. Maybe a glitch in the system that got fixed. But i wont complain, the promo was for a fashion store credit and yesterday, they give me a general credit, way better!
May 11, 2009
536 posts
369 upvotes
Vancouver
Same. Didn't see a credit, talked to chat, and they applied it after putting me on hold for a while.
Deal Addict
Sep 3, 2010
2602 posts
488 upvotes
DFR Headquarter
Just got mine. Didnt need to chat.

Thread Information

There is currently 1 user viewing this thread. (0 members and 1 guest)