Expired Hot Deals

Amazon.ca

Get $5 when you listen to Amazon Music (Targeted YMMV)

• Last Updated:
  • Aug 10th, 2021 4:10 pm
[OP]
Oct 2, 2003
72 posts
87 upvotes

[Amazon.ca] Get $5 when you listen to Amazon Music (Targeted YMMV)

Targeted to Prime members. Check your email.
$5 promo code on min $15 purchase when you listen to a song on Amazon Music.

Terms and Conditions
• Eligible Amazon Prime customers who complete a Prime Music stream for the very first time between 09.00am on 2 August 2021 and 11.59pm on 23 August 2021 will receive a $5 promotional code to redeem against a future qualified purchase on Amazon.com (the “Offer”). The maximum benefit you may receive from this offer is $5.

• The Offer is available to Prime members only who received this offer directly from Amazon through email or online display advertisements and who have visited this landing page while logged into their Prime account and also completed a Prime Music stream for the first time using the same account between 09.00am on 2 August 2021 and 11.59pm on 23 August 2021

• If you qualify for the Offer, a promotional code worth $5 will be sent to you via email and you can use it immediately for a qualified purchase with a value of $15 or more ("Minimum Purchase"). The email will also provide instructions on how to redeem the promotional code.

• This Offer is non-transferable and cannot be resold.• This Offer is limited to one per customer and account and may not be combined with other offers.• The promotional code must be redeemed by 11:59 pm (PT) December 31, 2021.

• The promotional code may only be redeemed against products and digital content sold by Amazon.com or Amazon.com Services LLC (look for "sold by Amazon.com" or "Amazon.com Services LLC" on the product or content detail page) and all eBooks made available through Amazon.com. Products and digital content (except for eBooks) sold by third-party sellers or other Amazon entities will not qualify for this offer, even if "fulfilled by Amazon.com" or "Prime Eligible." Digital content and services are subject to the terms and conditions of Amazon.com.ca, Inc.

• The Offer is subject to a Minimum Purchase requirement. Taxes, shipping and handling, and gift wrap charges do not apply when determining Minimum Purchase amount. Items must be purchased in a single order and shipped at the same speed to a single address. Shipping charges and taxes may apply to the full value of discounted and free promotional items.

• If any of the products or content related to this offer are returned, your refund will equal the amount you paid for the product or content, subject to applicable refund policies.

• Offer discount will be allocated proportionally among all promotional items in your order.

• If you violate any of these terms, the offer will be invalid.

• Amazon reserves the right to modify or cancel the offer at any time.
Images
  • D4CEA385-B908-4262-B309-66546463C11F.jpeg
11 replies
Deal Addict
Mar 21, 2007
2542 posts
1666 upvotes
I never got an email yet but that link says I'm eligible. Listening to a song now. Thumbs Up Sign
Deal Expert
Nov 28, 2013
19980 posts
9409 upvotes
Oakville
Link says I'm ineligible. Aww well, thumbs up anyway for sharing
Deal Addict
Sep 13, 2015
4263 posts
4480 upvotes
Alberta
Mine must have worked from a couple days ago...

You have qualified for this offer and a promotional code will be sent to you by email within 5 days from your qualified Amazon Music stream.
Deal Fanatic
May 2, 2009
7112 posts
1959 upvotes
I got the email but it says:

"Get $5 when you listen to Amazon Music

Now through June 30 2021, earn a $5 Amazon credit when you stream any song on Amazon Music."

I only got the email yesterday.
Dec 25, 2012
35 posts
17 upvotes
NB
Has anybody actually got the $5 code yet? It had said it can take up to 5 days. I still haven't received anything.
Deal Fanatic
Aug 25, 2010
5060 posts
921 upvotes
Duuuuude wrote: I never got an email yet but that link says I'm eligible. Listening to a song now. Thumbs Up Sign
Same here. Thanks OP.
Deal Expert
Nov 28, 2013
19980 posts
9409 upvotes
Oakville
Fir3walk3r wrote: Has anybody actually got the $5 code yet? It had said it can take up to 5 days. I still haven't received anything.
Have you tried actually checking out? Sometimes the credit is just there, and you don't see the credit till you try to buy something (and often with credits like this it has to be sold by Amazon, it can't be a Marketplace seller item)
Oct 20, 2010
562 posts
635 upvotes
Toronto
I just received the email now. It’s a code that comes in the email.
Dec 25, 2012
35 posts
17 upvotes
NB
wearysky wrote: Have you tried actually checking out? Sometimes the credit is just there, and you don't see the credit till you try to buy something (and often with credits like this it has to be sold by Amazon, it can't be a Marketplace seller item)
Just tried but nothing there. I do recall the instructions said it would be sent via email. But no harm trying.