Expired Hot Deals

Amazon.ca

Get up to $8.00 towards a movie ticket to see Wonder Woman in theatres with certain movie/video game purchases

• Last Updated:
  • Jun 13th, 2017 1:31 pm
[OP]
Deal Fanatic
Jun 1, 2006
7316 posts
7280 upvotes
Toronto

[Amazon.ca] Get up to $8.00 towards a movie ticket to see Wonder Woman in theatres with certain movie/video game purchases

Hey guys

Looks like a great offer, especially if you buy one of the cheap participating DVD or Bluray... the movie you are buying would be virtually "free"

https://www.amazon.ca/s/ref=s9_acsd_hps ... 6698484011

Just make sure you follow the steps they explain on the offer page, to get the $8 off your ticket:
Step 1: Complete your purchase of any of the movies below between May 2, 2017 and June 17, 2017.
Step 2: Once shipment of the movie occurs, you will receive an e-mail within 48 hours containing your Cineplex code. Click the link contained in the email to go to the website here to redeem your code.
Step 3: On the website, follow the instructions to enter your Cineplex code and other required information and print your ticket(s).
I swear to drunk I'm not God 😝
4 replies
Deal Fanatic
Feb 11, 2005
7181 posts
1859 upvotes
BC
Good deal - basically a free Blu Ray in several cases, unfortunate it's only for Cineplex though.
[OP]
Deal Fanatic
Jun 1, 2006
7316 posts
7280 upvotes
Toronto
Reminder: To all those who purchased eligible movies and got their $8 off code, it is now redeemable at Cineplex

Just enter the code given to you right on the page where the tickets are purchased, like any other code you would enter, and they'll give you the discount... for some reason the website they sent along with the code doesn't work, but entering the code on the regular page does.

To all others: there's still time to buy one of the eligible movies and get your code.... in some cases, the bluray will end up being free!, because you spend $7.99 for Man of Steel, or The Dark Knight (for example), and they'll send you a code for $8 off the Wonder Woman movie! :)

Enjoy!
I swear to drunk I'm not God 😝
Oct 22, 2010
9 posts
23 upvotes
Toronto
Removing the content of this post - should have put it in a new thread rather than jumping on this one!
Deal Guru
Dec 11, 2004
10588 posts
3115 upvotes
Montreal, QC
Reminder that the code expires this Saturday and today is the last Tuesday to use it!

Also, you get SCENE points even when using that code! With multiple SCENE card # in my account, I got 100+20 bonus and my gf got 100 points too, nice!

Not sure if it was there before but it looks like you can also buy some Batman related titles, the Telltale one is only $17.73 for the PS4