Expired Hot Deals

[Amazon.ca] GETIHU Portable 10000 Mah Charger $19.99 after coupon

[OP]
Deal Addict
Aug 6, 2004
1563 posts
272 upvotes

[Amazon.ca] GETIHU Portable 10000 Mah Charger $19.99 after coupon

Seems like a decent deal for a well reviewed charger. Anyone have experience with "GETIHU"?

https://www.amazon.ca/dp/B07PGLX6CT/?co ... _lig_dp_it
9 replies
Apr 13, 2010
201 posts
325 upvotes
This isn't really hot, it goes on sale regularly at this price, but it's a good price for a good feature set, and so far I have no complaints about mine. I like that it supports both PD and QC on both the input and output ports, it makes it pretty foolproof. The fast charging indicator is also handy IMO, I like having immediate confirmation that it can fast charge to or from a given device. I can also confirm that the USB PD output is at least as fast as an 18W Pixel charger.

At the time I bought mine two months ago, it was the best thing available at that price point by far. If you're patient, you might find a better deal on a higher capacity via lightning deal, otherwise just get it and enjoy.
Nov 28, 2019
21 posts
61 upvotes
S1 wrote: This isn't really hot, it goes on sale regularly at this price, but it's a good price for a good feature set, and so far I have no complaints about mine. I like that it supports both PD and QC on both the input and output ports, it makes it pretty foolproof. The fast charging indicator is also handy IMO, I like having immediate confirmation that it can fast charge to or from a given device. I can also confirm that the USB PD output is at least as fast as an 18W Pixel charger.

At the time I bought mine two months ago, it was the best thing available at that price point by far. If you're patient, you might find a better deal on a higher capacity via lightning deal, otherwise just get it and enjoy.
Are you sure you're talking about the same power bank? Literally the link mentions multiple times that it does not support USB PD, which is why I am not a big fan of this power bank.
Jul 5, 2017
89 posts
91 upvotes
Get the Primecables bank for 25$. Has QC and PD fast charging. Can't beat that for 4$ more
Deal Fanatic
Jul 24, 2009
5655 posts
7010 upvotes
Probably this is the one S1 is talking about. This is the one with PD/QC3.0 supported and the price is $19.99 with $5 coupon
https://www.amazon.ca/dp/B07HRJGKJ9/
metamon wrote: Are you sure you're talking about the same power bank? Literally the link mentions multiple times that it does not support USB PD, which is why I am not a big fan of this power bank.
Deal Addict
Aug 27, 2003
1633 posts
489 upvotes
UnderKitten wrote: I don't know how I feel about the battery that has 10000mah, led screen and flashlight. And costs 23$...
Just get something like this instead https://www.amazon.ca/Portable-Charger- ... PXI&sr=8-6
The one you linked, although a good product from a good brand, is twice the price of the one in op and twice the capacity -- different use case. Not everyone wants to carry a heavy brick around.