Expired Hot Deals

[Amazon.ca] Gioia Cantucci, Almond Biscotti, 200 g - Product of Italy - 81¢ or 90¢ on S&S + F/S w/Prime

• Last Updated:
  • Oct 12th, 2020 2:11 pm
Tags:
None
Deal Fanatic
Oct 7, 2007
7416 posts
3528 upvotes
I ordered this last week in response to last week's deal and while the price is right, I will not be ordering any more. The product quality is a little bit mediocre and the biscotti is a bit on the hard side. Also, there are a few more ingredients than I would have liked. I think the price is unbeatable but this biscotti isn't something I would buy again. The six bags I have bought are going to last me a LONG time.
Jun 4, 2011
248 posts
309 upvotes
Toronto
choclover wrote: I ordered this last week in response to last week's deal and while the price is right, I will not be ordering any more. The product quality is a little bit mediocre and the biscotti is a bit on the hard side. Also, there are a few more ingredients than I would have liked. I think the price is unbeatable but this biscotti isn't something I would buy again. The six bags I have bought are going to last me a LONG time.
Thats disappointing to hear, I know I had something similar that had a very overpowering almond extract flavour, was tasty for the first two then got fatiguing fast...
Deal Addict
Apr 13, 2004
1057 posts
446 upvotes
Orleans, ON
Max order quantity of 1
#melnykout
Deal Fanatic
Aug 19, 2015
5459 posts
5070 upvotes
Downtown Canada
Ordered 6 more in addition to 12 from S&S lol
Deal Fanatic
Aug 19, 2015
5459 posts
5070 upvotes
Downtown Canada
redkid wrote: are these actually good of just cheap?
i like the nice ones to dip on my espresso
I don't dip them, just put it in all the way
[OP]
Deal Addict
Nov 5, 2006
1019 posts
4357 upvotes
OH HAPPY DAY! It's available to order again! Smiling Face With Heart-shaped EyesSmiling Face With Heart-shaped EyesSmiling Face With Heart-shaped Eyes

Edit: It's done (for now). That was fast!
Deal Fanatic
Aug 19, 2015
5459 posts
5070 upvotes
Downtown Canada
coopercold wrote: OH HAPPY DAY! It's available to order again! Smiling Face With Heart-shaped EyesSmiling Face With Heart-shaped EyesSmiling Face With Heart-shaped Eyes

Edit: It's done (for now). That was fast!
Bastard lol