Expired Hot Deals

[Amazon.ca] Gioia Cantucci, Almond Biscotti, 200 g - Product of Italy - 81¢ or 90¢ on S&S + F/S w/Prime

• Last Updated:
  • Oct 12th, 2020 2:11 pm
Tags:
None
Deal Addict
Nov 18, 2015
1354 posts
479 upvotes
Richmond, ON
looks like we did it, we made them OOS again!
[OP]
Deal Addict
Nov 5, 2006
1022 posts
4358 upvotes
OH WOW! 🤩🤩🤩 These are back and you can get them for less when you buy on Subscribe & Save! Hurry!
Jan 14, 2007
242 posts
85 upvotes
coopercold wrote: OH WOW! 🤩🤩🤩 These are back and you can get them for less when you buy on Subscribe & Save! Hurry!
It say " Currently Unavailable". Disappointed Face
[OP]
Deal Addict
Nov 5, 2006
1022 posts
4358 upvotes
jaisan wrote: It say " Currently Unavailable". Disappointed Face
Seems to be back again - but act fast! Smiling Face With Heart-shaped Eyes
Oct 14, 2017
198 posts
61 upvotes
Love these little guys. They are sweet! My first round of purchase they came in a zip lock bag, individually wrapped. My recent order they came in a non zip lock bag and not individually wrapped. Not a deal breaker for me.
Aug 29, 2010
52 posts
42 upvotes
Brossard
Floger78 wrote: Love these little guys. They are sweet! My first round of purchase they came in a zip lock bag, individually wrapped. My recent order they came in a non zip lock bag and not individually wrapped. Not a deal breaker for me.
"In a zip lock bag ?" Are you sure we are talking about the same biscottis and you are not buying "refurbished items" from Amazon Warehouse ? I have ordered some last week as shown on the picture and it took just a few days for the order to arrive. They are good, especially for the price, but I found them a little bit too hard for the teeth. I'm probably getting old.
Oct 14, 2017
198 posts
61 upvotes
The first round that I ordered came in a blue zip locked bag with the brand name and nutritional content information on a sticker. The second round came in lighter blue bag that had the information printed on them. Haven’t tried the new ones yet since I’m still on round one. They are hard, that’s for sure. Nothing a dip in espresso can’t take care of Smiling Face With Open Mouth
warzouing wrote: "In a zip lock bag ?" Are you sure we are talking about the same biscottis and you are not buying "refurbished items" from Amazon Warehouse ? I have ordered some last week as shown on the picture and it took just a few days for the order to arrive. They are good, especially for the price, but I found them a little bit too hard for the teeth. I'm probably getting old.
Deal Fanatic
Dec 7, 2011
8623 posts
12104 upvotes
Floger78 wrote: Love these little guys. They are sweet! My first round of purchase they came in a zip lock bag, individually wrapped. My recent order they came in a non zip lock bag and not individually wrapped. Not a deal breaker for me.
How were these things individually wrapped, when they are so small?

All 12 of my bags received, are exactly like pictured on Amazon's website, and once opened, it cannot be resealed, and it's full of very small sized pieces.

No zip lock bags, no stickers, just a store bought packaging.

Either way, these things are delicious, so I'm not complaining, except maybe I should have gotten more. ;)
Oct 14, 2017
198 posts
61 upvotes
Who knows. Those Italians I tell ya! (I’m one haha). The individual bags are very small! Definitely a manufacturing change on their end. It’ll be interesting to see if they taste the same when I get to the new batch. My parents keeps taking my bags!!
IDStorms wrote: How were these things individually wrapped, when they are so small?

All 12 of my bags received, are exactly like pictured on Amazon's website, and once opened, it cannot be resealed, and it's full of very small sized pieces.

No zip lock bags, no stickers, just a store bought packaging.

Either way, these things are delicious, so I'm not complaining, except maybe I should have gotten more. ;)
[OP]
Deal Addict
Nov 5, 2006
1022 posts
4358 upvotes
Yum-o! It's back - but as always... HURRY! 🤩
Nov 9, 2005
941 posts
12673 upvotes
North York, ON
OOS.
Billy Ocean is a musical genius!