Sorry, this offer has expired. Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this. Add a Deal Alert

Expired Hot Deals

Sorry, this offer has expired.
Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this.
Set up a Deal Alert
Amazon.ca

The Glencairn Whisky Glass - Twin Pack ($9.99 + free shipping - from reseller)

• Last Updated:
  • Sep 18th, 2019 6:55 pm
Deal Addict
Jul 3, 2002
1442 posts
1065 upvotes
YYC
AoEKiller wrote: Whisky glass are round and flat usually doN't be fooled. Image
If your whisky needs to be served with ice, then that is the correct glass to use. If it is neat, you use a nosing glass.
Deal Addict
Dec 25, 2006
3432 posts
658 upvotes
6 pack shipped..will be here in a month..

Most likely fake and from China
Deal Addict
May 11, 2004
3784 posts
2780 upvotes
Airdrie
ExcelPremium wrote: 6 pack shipped..will be here in a month..

Most likely fake and from China
Also shipped (from China) so yes, likely fake. Don't mind for the price. We'll see how good the fakes are. Brief look at AliExpress and I can't find anything near as cheap as these.

Edit: tracking # is already live at Canada Post so might arrive sooner then the 1-2 month ETA.
"Success is the happy feeling you get between the time you do something and the time you tell a woman what you did." -Dilbert
Deal Addict
May 11, 2004
3784 posts
2780 upvotes
Airdrie
Crikey, the 6-pack is now only $10 from the same seller!

https://www.amazon.ca/gp/offer-listing/ ... dition=new

And the Twin-pack only $5

https://www.amazon.ca/Glencairn-Whisky- ... ems&sr=1-1

Something wonky going on. I guess we'll see when it gets here.
"Success is the happy feeling you get between the time you do something and the time you tell a woman what you did." -Dilbert
Deal Addict
Sep 1, 2007
2909 posts
2565 upvotes
Surrey
jdewit wrote: Crikey, the 6-pack is now only $10 from the same seller!

https://www.amazon.ca/gp/offer-listing/ ... dition=new

And the Twin-pack only $5

https://www.amazon.ca/Glencairn-Whisky- ... ems&sr=1-1

Something wonky going on. I guess we'll see when it gets here.
Ya. Maybe we should compare tracking numbers to see if they're all the same. Anybody's tracking end with "506CN"?
Deal Addict
May 11, 2004
3784 posts
2780 upvotes
Airdrie
ffonly wrote: Anybody's tracking end with "506CN"?
Mine is 577CN

Edit: arrived in Canada already!
Deal Addict
Sep 1, 2007
2909 posts
2565 upvotes
Surrey
jdewit wrote: Mine is 577CN

My tracking says the same!
Deal Addict
Sep 1, 2007
2909 posts
2565 upvotes
Surrey
ffonly wrote: My tracking says the same!
I do find it odd that my tracking shows it in Ontario for processing when I'm in Vancouver. Usually packages from china come to Vancouver first for me. Might be a little fishy...
Deal Addict
Sep 1, 2007
2909 posts
2565 upvotes
Surrey

Well, looking like the seller is a scammer. Mine is out for delivery today in Ontario. I'm in BC. Crap, was really hoping to get these...
Deal Addict
Sep 1, 2007
2909 posts
2565 upvotes
Surrey

Does your tracking show delivered yet (you can use the tracking on canada post as it'll show the status)? The seller responded to me and said it was their shipping mistake and refunded me. So I can't tell if this is really legit or not
Deal Addict
May 11, 2004
3784 posts
2780 upvotes
Airdrie
ffonly wrote: Does your tracking show delivered yet (you can use the tracking on canada post as it'll show the status)? The seller responded to me and said it was their shipping mistake and refunded me. So I can't tell if this is really legit or not
Mine shows still at customs in Ontario (which is odd, as you said. I'm in Alberta, most Chinese shipments come through Vancouver).
Nov 13, 2007
533 posts
269 upvotes
Montreal
SEems like we've all been duped.

Apparently my shipment was delivered yesterday in Brampton... I'm in Montreal

Just sent a message to the seller. We'll see what happens
Deal Addict
May 11, 2004
3784 posts
2780 upvotes
Airdrie
Welp my package had finally cleared customs and is out for delivery.... In Montreal Grinning Face With Smiling Eyes
Nov 13, 2007
533 posts
269 upvotes
Montreal
I'm just gonna throw my tracking # out here:
LL619908346CN

Maybe that might help someone? @jdewit would it be possible to post your tracking #.. maybe that might be mine? who knows.
Deal Addict
May 11, 2004
3784 posts
2780 upvotes
Airdrie
LL623551277CN
Deal Addict
Jul 3, 2002
1442 posts
1065 upvotes
YYC
Mine shows it was delivered to Montreal on August 5th but I am in Calgary: LL618283710CN. What a mess!
Deal Addict
Sep 1, 2007
2909 posts
2565 upvotes
Surrey
herc wrote: Mine shows it was delivered to Montreal on August 5th but I am in Calgary: LL618283710CN. What a mess!
Pretty sure it's a scam, not a mess
Jan 14, 2017
712 posts
400 upvotes
Same for me. Delivered to different city. Amazon is looking into it, waiting for seller response.
Deal Addict
Jul 3, 2002
1442 posts
1065 upvotes
YYC
ffonly wrote: Pretty sure it's a scam, not a mess
The weird thing is that items are being shipped from China to different cities around Canada (quite quickly = not cheap) on different days with tracking by Canada Post. How does the seller benefit from this,unless he/she is sending something from China to their friends. And new items have been added to their store which are very unusual, like cat toys. What is the scam, I wonder.....?