Expired Hot Deals

Amazon.ca

Godox X2T for Fuji ($79 - $50 coupon)

  • Last Updated:
  • Aug 23rd, 2021 9:28 am
15 replies
Member
Mar 22, 2021
248 posts
620 upvotes
Is this good? what's good for? don't know what I just bought....
Jr. Member
May 5, 2020
172 posts
403 upvotes
Ottawa
Says 1 left in stock but doesn't let me add to the cart

Your Amazon cart is empty!
Deal Addict
Jun 18, 2012
1383 posts
697 upvotes
Kingsville
nnlnn2 wrote: Is this good? what's good for? don't know what I just bought....
Why would you buy it if you don't know what it does???

I just hope you have a flash head that is compatible with this now.
Member
Jul 12, 2019
209 posts
814 upvotes
nksharp wrote: Why would you buy it if you don't know what it does???

I just hope you have a flash head that is compatible with this now.
This is RFD. Buy now think later.
Deal Addict
User avatar
Jan 11, 2004
1609 posts
645 upvotes
RichardStroker wrote: This is RFD. Buy now think later.
Took this advice. Maybe I should buy another flash and play around with it.
[OP]
Jr. Member
Apr 4, 2010
130 posts
137 upvotes
Vancouver
MichaelSun wrote: Ships from China and sold by andoer.
It was shipped by Amazon when I posted. Those are probably all gone.
Jr. Member
Oct 29, 2016
153 posts
160 upvotes
Markham, ON

来自卖家 andoer 的消息: Dear customer, Very sorry We regret to tell you, The goods you ordered may have some quality problems. We need to check the quality of the goods, so we are temporarily unable to ship them. To avoid your loss, I hope you can help us cancel the order. Then we will refund I apologize to you again. Hope to understand
Got this message from the seller.
Member
User avatar
Dec 25, 2012
209 posts
142 upvotes
Have a feeling that they're attempting to get customers to cancel their orders rather than shipping out or canceling from their end (as the latter doesn't look great from Amazon's metrics).
Newbie
May 10, 2020
78 posts
161 upvotes
Charwinger21 wrote: Have a feeling that they're attempting to get customers to cancel their orders rather than shipping out or canceling from their end (as the latter doesn't look great from Amazon's metrics).
Bingo

Top