• Last Updated:
  • May 14th, 2022 1:33 am
[OP]
Feb 1, 2007
151 posts
75 upvotes
Edmonton

[Amazon.ca] Golabs R500 power station $342.19

Golabs portable power station R500 model.

Use code AVALBRAH to get price down to 342.19 on Amazon.

Code from here
Https://www.canadadz.com/golabs-portabl ... er-supply/
Last edited by TomRFD on May 13th, 2022 10:08 am, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: retailer field was empty
Thread Summary
Shopping for more options? Check out RFD Reviews' top picks for the best power banks!
7 replies
Apr 26, 2006
197 posts
141 upvotes
Oakville
thanks, ordered one
Deal Addict
Aug 1, 2008
1366 posts
249 upvotes
Vancouver
don't forget to email the seller gotrax and request for the surprise carry bag for the battery.
Dec 11, 2007
8 posts
8 upvotes
vancouver
I bought this the last time it was on sale and just got it last week. I've been testing it got the following observations
1. Tested with a constant 30W (according to the display) load on the AC output, when fully charged it only lasted about 10.5 hours, which makes its it ~60% efficient off of AC. Didn't try DC or USB or PD.
2. When doing pass through, charging (80-90W in) and AC output (with the same 30W load), the AC seems to turn itself off about 1-1.5 hours. I don't imagine its getting too hot, its supposed to do 500W continuous.
Dec 13, 2009
187 posts
57 upvotes
Bought one last deal. Defective- ac charging input did not worked. Battery stuck at100 % then after 4 hours came down at 61% but ac inverter stopped working with error 03 even after resetting. Returned it and still waiting for refund. Got the free bag after mailing the return. Now i have a lunch box. J/k.

No pass through charging after 1 hour.
Apr 13, 2022
8 posts
judgfm wrote: Bought one last deal. Defective- ac charging input did not worked. Battery stuck at100 % then after 4 hours came down at 61% but ac inverter stopped working with error 03 even after resetting. Returned it and still waiting for refund. Got the free bag after mailing the return. Now i have a lunch box. J/k.

No pass through charging after 1 hour.
Sorry to hear this. I picked one of these up thinking it was a great deal.

Do you anticipate issues with the return? I figured there would be no issue in the case it was defective, but I know non-Amazon fulfilled orders can be more complicated.
Dec 13, 2009
187 posts
57 upvotes
ListerC wrote: Sorry to hear this. I picked one of these up thinking it was a great deal.

Do you anticipate issues with the return? I figured there would be no issue in the case it was defective, but I know non-Amazon fulfilled orders can be more complicated.
They send a prepaid shipping label. However you will spend time taking videos, compressing the video, and emailing back and forth for you to prove it's defective.I am still waiting for my refund so i am not in the clear yet.
Deal Addict
Mar 30, 2010
2690 posts
414 upvotes
Burnaby
nice deal. is it ATL price so far?
ASUS RAMPAGE II EXTREME; i7-950; GTX 560; 16G Mem; 2TB HD; 24x DVD-RAM;

Thread Information

There is currently 1 user viewing this thread. (0 members and 1 guest)