• Last Updated:
  • Apr 10th, 2020 8:05 pm
[OP]
Oct 27, 2014
530 posts
941 upvotes
Toronto, ON

[Amazon.ca] GoPro HERO7 Black $329 All time low

Go pro hero7 black all time low price on amazon. Regular price $449. Same discounted price in Visions.ca as well.
29 replies
Deal Addict
Nov 26, 2008
3857 posts
1741 upvotes
Not SportChek from a couple months ago good, but decent enough price.
Nov 22, 2015
603 posts
695 upvotes
Toronto
Purchased the go pro hero 8 for the same price on atmosphere yesterday. Not sure if this is a good deal..
Penalty Box
Aug 15, 2015
8058 posts
4280 upvotes
ON
Vasilyke wrote: Purchased the go pro hero 8 for the same price on atmosphere yesterday. Not sure if this is a good deal..
They had the 7 on sale as well at 229 or something like that.
Nov 20, 2013
238 posts
175 upvotes
Burlington, ON
They should rebrand this as the 'NowhereToGoPro' for 2020 :)
Dec 21, 2011
262 posts
99 upvotes
ETOBICOKE
I purchased the GoPro 7 from Sport Check 8 weeks ago. It was a hell of a deal until I went into the store and spoke to the kid who was selling them. From what I understand, this model was very problematic so I returned it. Costco and everyone else is trying ti liquidate this model.
Deal Addict
Feb 15, 2013
1158 posts
858 upvotes
Brampton
Elaborate
Thumperdude wrote: I purchased the GoPro 7 from Sport Check 8 weeks ago. It was a hell of a deal until I went into the store and spoke to the kid who was selling them. From what I understand, this model was very problematic so I returned it. Costco and everyone else is trying ti liquidate this model.
Deal Addict
Aug 10, 2006
1328 posts
711 upvotes
I purchased the GoPro 7 from Sport Check 8 weeks ago. It was a hell of a deal until I went into the store and spoke to the kid who was selling them. From what I understand, this model was very problematic so I returned it. Costco and everyone else is trying ti liquidate this model.
been using the hero7 at home and parks with kids since hero7 release (not your typical gopro youtuber), the hero7 isnt perfect, but havent noticed or seen any reviews (seen a lot of wannabe reviews also.. lol) where i would suggest not to buy this even at regular price. Had the hero5 and 6 too, maybe the kid was thinking about the hero5 (i feel that was the buggiest gopro i had or could have been just my model).

edit: i also forgot to mention, the hero7 had two cheaper hero7 versions, called silver and another insignificant name with non removable batteries. the Black seemed fine which was the top gopro 7 model at the time.

Been using the hero8 and hero7 - both are good, hero8 has some refined features of course being a newer model but not worth paying $200 more for it to see any noticeable differences imo.. heck, i even bought the hero7 again from the previous Sportschek deal for a gift cuz it was a deal few weeks ago . When the hero9 comes out, store will try to get rid of the 8 probably.
Last edited by wakka2u on Apr 10th, 2020 8:48 am, edited 2 times in total.
Deal Addict
Nov 26, 2008
3857 posts
1741 upvotes
Thumperdude wrote: I purchased the GoPro 7 from Sport Check 8 weeks ago. It was a hell of a deal until I went into the store and spoke to the kid who was selling them. From what I understand, this model was very problematic so I returned it. Costco and everyone else is trying ti liquidate this model.
You should never take tech advice from store employees.
Jan 24, 2016
34 posts
33 upvotes
Ottawa, ON
I have the hero7 and it’s fantastic. I upgraded from the hero5 specifically for the improved audio quality. I use it regularly for capturing activities with my kid, I’ve got like 400 gigs of footage, and I’ve never experienced anything problematic. Not interested in upgrading to the hero8 because I love the karma grip and the hypersmooth in-camera stabilization just isn’t enough for me to make the jump. Obviously at some point I will need to, since karma grip has been discontinued, but I’m hopeful that either in-camera stabilization will be improved or better 3rd party stabilizer options will be available by then.

One thing that many people overlook when they are buying action cameras is what they will actually use them for. We’re quick to brag about 4K and 120 or 240 FPS, but you’d be silly to use these settings for regular everyday footage like a birthday party. Unless you’re doing extreme sports and are going to take the time to post process your footage, most of us are fine with 2k and 30 FPS.
Nov 22, 2005
89 posts
20 upvotes
Markham
Isn't the hero 7 black on sale for a similar price at atmospheric now?
Mar 5, 2015
22 posts
26 upvotes
Scarborough, ON
That's hero7 silver, a lower line product
Apr 11, 2019
127 posts
130 upvotes
hero 7 black is same price at sportschek. can stack on the 15% off giftcard from canadian tire.
Zoomer Wireless - $36/month|800 Minutes|5GB Data|Unlimited Texts
Oct 17, 2006
597 posts
287 upvotes
Toronto
shiryu1031 wrote: Isn't the hero 7 black on sale for a similar price at atmospheric now?
Atmospheric lol..

Thread Information

There is currently 1 user viewing this thread. (0 members and 1 guest)