Expired Hot Deals

Amazon.ca

Govee Immersion TV LED Backlights with Camera, RGBIC Ambient Wi-Fi TV Backlights for 55-65 inch TVs

  • Last Updated:
  • May 19th, 2022 10:43 am
[OP]
Newbie
Feb 9, 2019
71 posts
125 upvotes
ON

[Amazon.ca] Govee Immersion TV LED Backlights with Camera, RGBIC Ambient Wi-Fi TV Backlights for 55-65 inch TVs

Ambient backlight for your 55-65 inch tv. Honestly I would hesitate to spend 100 bucks on it but there is a coupon for 20 bucks off 88CUPFRO so that helps make it more digestible.

Everyone says the camera is an eyesore and I agree but once its a manageable size, ill try it above/below and see if its cool. As its fulfilled by amazon you can return if its not to your liking.

Now there is an "extra" lights package but for ambient lighting I think the 4 light strips should be sufficient

EDIT: Users informed me of better deal on govee's website with 10% off coupon: GOVEELED

55-65 / $66.99
https://ca.govee.com/products/immersion ... 6081709262

75-85 / $99
https://ca.govee.com/products/immersion ... 6081742030

Features
  • Immersive Viewing Experience
  • Smart Voice Control: Manage your smart lights with simple voice commands via Alexa, Google Assistant, or the Govee Home app.
  • Dynamic Light Effects: RGBIC technology allows you to customize each strip light segment and display multiple colors simultaneously.
  • Enhanced Music Mode: The control box of the smart TV lights strip is equipped with a built-in mic, helping you sync them to music.
  • Install with Ease: The camera can be attached to the center top or bottom of your TV. With clips and adhesives, the 12.5FT TV LED lights made up of 4 pieces can be installed firmly on all 4 sides of any 55-65 in TV.
Last edited by deptcharge on Nov 19th, 2021 1:21 pm, edited 3 times in total.
Nothing in life is free.. mmh
Thread Summary
Use 10% off coupon: GOVEELED

55-65" / $66.99
https://ca.govee.com/products/immersion ... 6081709262

$68.14 ALL IN

75-85" / $99
https://ca.govee.com/products/immersion ... 6081742030

101.70 ALL IN
281 replies
Deal Addict
Dec 22, 2010
1046 posts
355 upvotes
Bought it earlier on Govee's website. It's $67 plus tax. I used the coupon ADMITADGOVEE, for another $5 off.
[OP]
Newbie
Feb 9, 2019
71 posts
125 upvotes
ON
Well thanks for letting me know!
Nothing in life is free.. mmh
Deal Expert
User avatar
May 22, 2005
20744 posts
6215 upvotes
GTA
I have this and I haven't figured out a way to have it auto turn on when the tv turns on. Maybe I'll need to set it up with Assistant.

It works ok, but I'm too lazy to turn it on sometimes haha.
Member
Sep 2, 2007
346 posts
277 upvotes
Man been buying up these govee immersion leds like crazy with all these deals... Now I have to do it all over again lol...
Was waiting for someone to capitalize on this idea for a long long time and now its finally hit a price point worth buying to me.

Just a question anybody know how these strips compare to the 2 light bar version? Just curious which is brighter, I'm assuming the 55-65 strips.

https://www.amazon.ca/gp/product/B08KXP ... UTF8&psc=1
Newbie
Jun 30, 2019
81 posts
206 upvotes
Bought and upvoted all posts that pointed to the discount direct from Govee. Been eyeing this for awhile and getting it for $65 all in solidified the deal for me. FYI I have their govee lyra floor lamp and love it. However at $175 all in....it is definitely a hefty buy.
Member
User avatar
Jan 29, 2004
488 posts
392 upvotes
Looks awesome, I am on the fence on this because that camera sitting on top of the TV is quite the eye sore :-(

edit: screw it, I bough it! I can put the camera on the bottom and it wont bug as much :-)
Last edited by frenetic26 on Nov 19th, 2021 11:02 am, edited 1 time in total.
Deal Expert
User avatar
May 22, 2005
20744 posts
6215 upvotes
GTA
frenetic26 wrote: Looks awesome, I am on the fence on this because that camera sitting on top of the TV is quite the eye sore :-(
I mounted it below my TV which seems to look better.
Sr. Member
User avatar
May 28, 2005
598 posts
60 upvotes
Markham
Can this be used for monitors (ie. 38" ultrawide) instead of 55-65" TV? Do you cut them in this case?
Member
User avatar
Jan 29, 2004
488 posts
392 upvotes
coriolis wrote: I mounted it below my TV which seems to look better.
excellent point, bought! thank you!
Member
User avatar
Aug 20, 2019
238 posts
398 upvotes
GOVEELED will give you slightly better discount of 10%
Member
Oct 29, 2013
226 posts
210 upvotes
Vancouver, BC
RobertA212 wrote: GOVEELED will give you slightly better discount of 10%
Thanks! Glad I scrolled down further to see your code! Person With Folded HandsPerson With Folded HandsPerson With Folded Hands
Images
  • Screenshot_20211119-081518.jpg
Last edited by mfu1026 on Nov 19th, 2021 11:15 am, edited 1 time in total.
Deal Addict
Mar 23, 2017
1112 posts
1912 upvotes
Toronto
RedruM7 wrote: Man been buying up these govee immersion leds like crazy with all these deals... Now I have to do it all over again lol...
Was waiting for someone to capitalize on this idea for a long long time and now its finally hit a price point worth buying to me.

Just a question anybody know how these strips compare to the 2 light bar version? Just curious which is brighter, I'm assuming the 55-65 strips.

https://www.amazon.ca/gp/product/B08KXP ... UTF8&psc=1
I had posted the full immersion kit (strip and light bars) when it was 150 for both. Someone had responded the strip was good and the bars were not bright enough. I haven't opened the box yet to comment, but probably better off with the strip if anything.

Turns out the full kit is back to 150 on the govee site. Use code goveeled to take $15 dollars off, so 135 for the dual kit.

https://ca.govee.com/collections/all-pr ... light-bars
Last edited by SamG852 on Nov 19th, 2021 11:23 am, edited 1 time in total.
Member
User avatar
Dec 9, 2017
330 posts
921 upvotes
I have the regular govee lights, they look very good, but they keep dropping off my wifi after a few days. Used different routers, same outcome. Anybody else having these issues?
Deal Addict
Feb 15, 2009
1544 posts
429 upvotes
born2be_lazy wrote: Can this be used for monitors (ie. 38" ultrawide) instead of 55-65" TV? Do you cut them in this case?
And how about a 47"? How is performance?
Member
Jan 25, 2013
217 posts
169 upvotes
Whitby
This really looks amazing. Thanks for posting this OP!
Bought the 75 - 85" one and with the code GOVEELED total shipped and tax is $101.70
Watched a YouTube review of this and it really looks fantastic.
Looking forward to setting this up.
Member
Jan 16, 2008
334 posts
75 upvotes
Calgary
All in from govee site was 63.32 which was almost 50% cheaper than amazon even with the coupon.

Thank you for all the info everyone
Deal Addict
Oct 29, 2004
2086 posts
797 upvotes
How is this different than a led wifi light strip?
I got a 20ft wifi led light strip for $30 that has google and alexa control with remote too.
You can cut them down.
Deal Addict
User avatar
Jan 21, 2002
1455 posts
222 upvotes
SamG852 wrote: I had posted the full immersion kit (strip and light bars) when it was 150 for both. Someone had responded the strip was good and the bars were not bright enough. I haven't opened the box yet to comment, but probably better off with the strip if anything.

Turns out the full kit is back to 150 on the govee site. Use code goveeled to take $15 dollars off, so 135 for the dual kit.

https://ca.govee.com/collections/all-pr ... light-bars
It's too bad they don't offer the 75-85" full kit yet!

Top