Sorry, this offer has expired. Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this. Add a Deal Alert

Expired Hot Deals

Sorry, this offer has expired.
Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this.
Set up a Deal Alert
Amazon.ca

Green Airpods Max - $738.58

• Last Updated:
  • Dec 25th, 2020 1:31 am
May 3, 2007
122 posts
126 upvotes

[Amazon.ca] Green Airpods Max - $738.58

Only silver and black left, and the silver is on sale. Still too expensive for me, but for whoever wants them, they could be delivered as soon as tomorrow.

mod edit: only green in stock at a lower price
118 replies
Sep 30, 2001
30160 posts
10147 upvotes
Toronto
nice find
Be kind and civil with one another
Dec 17, 2018
488 posts
1647 upvotes
Toronto, ON
For those who want to purchase, you can also buy $700 Amazon GCs on UGO, receive $70 bonus GCs, and get some extra savings on this.
Deal Fanatic
Mar 21, 2010
5924 posts
7346 upvotes
These will go great with my Apple car in 2024. Hopefully the batteries hold up Slightly Smiling Face
Be a nice person and enjoy life

My feedback: Heatware Redflagdeals
Deal Fanatic
Nov 6, 2018
7988 posts
11548 upvotes
fatestkid wrote: These will go great with my Apple car in 2024. Hopefully the batteries hold up Slightly Smiling Face
Hopefully the performance holds up after a few software updates down line " to preserve battery life and performance".
Deal Addict
Jan 10, 2009
2596 posts
1987 upvotes
Boom and Bust Calgar…
Thanks OP, bought 15.
Deal Addict
Mar 18, 2015
3482 posts
3868 upvotes
Antarctica
$800 and they can't even include a proper case?

Too "environmentally friendly" I suppose.
Jan 11, 2007
289 posts
135 upvotes
I understand the downvotes for anything Apple, but these get decent reviews from audiophiles/audio sites when used with Apple products. Apple products don’t go on sale so early in their lifecycle (not even for some corp discounts), so this is a good deal for people who want one. The light-coloured headband may discolour from god-knows-what-you-put-in-your-hair and sweat and oil, but if you don’t plan to resell them then that’s fine.
Deal Addict
Jan 10, 2009
2596 posts
1987 upvotes
Boom and Bust Calgar…
parrot5 wrote: I understand the downvotes for anything Apple, but these get decent reviews from audiophiles/audio sites when used with Apple products. Apple products don’t go on sale so early in their lifecycle (not even for some corp discounts), so this is a good deal for people who want one. The light-coloured headband may discolour from god-knows-what-you-put-in-your-hair and sweat and oil, but if you don’t plan to resell them then that’s fine.
I bought Pros back in Feb, they were expensive but they Just Work, I can workout in them, the sound quality is fine and the NR actually works.
Deal Fanatic
Jan 19, 2005
5203 posts
2486 upvotes
Vancity
kyoxxx wrote: For those who want to purchase, you can also buy $700 Amazon GCs on UGO, receive $70 bonus GCs, and get some extra savings on this.
If you want to forfeit the extended warranty that may be included with a credit card.
signature closed for renovation
Deal Addict
Jan 20, 2004
1396 posts
357 upvotes
GTA
Bought 10 OP....good find. ..
Dec 22, 2017
719 posts
1239 upvotes
parrot5 wrote: I understand the downvotes for anything Apple, but these get decent reviews from audiophiles/audio sites when used with Apple products. Apple products don’t go on sale so early in their lifecycle (not even for some corp discounts), so this is a good deal for people who want one. The light-coloured headband may discolour from god-knows-what-you-put-in-your-hair and sweat and oil, but if you don’t plan to resell them then that’s fine.
What do you mean down votes for anything Apple? People will upvote Apple products if it really is a good deal. Tons of upvotes for the recent Staples Apple Watch deal as well as Bestbuy IPad deals.

Apple airpods max headphones are over priced and are not worth the money even with the discount.

Better to get Sony XM4s or even Bose QC35s when they are on sale.
Apr 30, 2020
472 posts
526 upvotes
Vancouver
if it's a product you think is overpriced but still a deal, it still belongs here. especially if it's not commonly on sale.
Deal Guru
Jun 18, 2012
10924 posts
5461 upvotes
Toronto
Crichtonfan wrote: $800 and they can't even include a proper case?

Too "environmentally friendly" I suppose.
yes, and you need to use the silly case just to turn them off... stupid
Sejad wrote: How are these “AirPods”? It’s over the ear.
you can thank Apple's innovative marketing department for that one

i can't believe these are considered a "Hot Deal" and posted in this forum, c'mon!
Nov 12, 2005
552 posts
130 upvotes
super nice find, ordered wow. thank you.
Deal Addict
Dec 28, 2008
4169 posts
6806 upvotes
Langley, BC
wow, people are actually trying to resell these on craigslist?

how desperate are people?
Deal Expert
Mar 6, 2003
19713 posts
13577 upvotes
Ottawa
About the case.

they will go into low-power standby within 5 minutes once you take them off, so not a big deal.
Please update your profile to include your city https://forums.redflagdeals.com/ucp.php?i=ucp_profile&mode=profile_info
Jul 23, 2008
250 posts
145 upvotes
Toronto
Hmm, so one group of people will respect me more and consider me of higher status, while another group of people will know I'm an idiot and a sheep for buying this.

Status or sound quality... Decisions, decisions...

Thread Information

There is currently 1 user viewing this thread. (0 members and 1 guest)