Sorry, this offer has expired. Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this. Add a Deal Alert

Expired Hot Deals

Sorry, this offer has expired.
Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this.
Set up a Deal Alert
Amazon.ca

Green Airpods Max - $738.58

• Last Updated:
  • Dec 25th, 2020 1:31 am
Dec 16, 2013
161 posts
153 upvotes
warpdrive wrote: About the case.

they will go into low-power standby within 5 minutes once you take them off, so not a big deal.
Was there an update to the software/firmware? On release it takes 2 hours before they go into Low Energy mode.
Sep 30, 2001
30161 posts
10147 upvotes
Toronto
looks like silver is back at msrp, but now the sky blue are in stock at a slightly lower price
Be kind and civil with one another
Deal Addict
Feb 23, 2014
1044 posts
551 upvotes
kyoxxx wrote: For those who want to purchase, you can also buy $700 Amazon GCs on UGO, receive $70 bonus GCs, and get some extra savings on this.
I thought that was only for 1 one hundred dollar credit?
Deal Addict
Feb 23, 2014
1044 posts
551 upvotes
I went with the Audeze 2c with a Schiit stack myself, but I wouldn't count on any sale prices. These would be nice to get for someone deep in the Apple ecosystem, which I am, but still...
Deal Expert
Mar 6, 2003
19713 posts
13577 upvotes
Ottawa
Nuckles wrote: Was there an update to the software/firmware? On release it takes 2 hours before they go into Low Energy mode.
have no idea, just going by the support doc https://support.apple.com/en-us/HT211886
Please update your profile to include your city https://forums.redflagdeals.com/ucp.php?i=ucp_profile&mode=profile_info
Deal Addict
Jan 31, 2007
4809 posts
1805 upvotes
This is an fashion statement, they also dont seem to review badly. I honestly would rather buy two sonys headphones, but me Im weird that way!.
Oct 24, 2009
56 posts
55 upvotes
YVR
Apple is testing consumers loyalty again Face With Tears Of Joy
@ $800 it better be a decent set of headphones, unsure some of the comments
Just a guy passing by...
Dec 7, 2008
200 posts
84 upvotes
dilr86 wrote: Hmm, so one group of people will respect me more and consider me of higher status, while another group of people will know I'm an idiot and a sheep for buying this.

Status or sound quality... Decisions, decisions...
actually most people could care less what you're using for headphones lol.
Jul 23, 2008
250 posts
145 upvotes
Toronto
EEE2 wrote: This is an fashion statement, they also dont seem to review badly. I honestly would rather buy two sonys headphones, but me Im weird that way!.
LOL what fashion statement? They look like pilot headsets in white.
Deal Fanatic
Dec 17, 2007
6413 posts
2704 upvotes
Crichtonfan wrote: $800 and they can't even include a proper case?

Too "environmentally friendly" I suppose.
I have nothing to add to your post, only stopped by to say I am reading Jurassic Park, really enjoying it so far!
Deal Expert
Mar 6, 2003
19713 posts
13577 upvotes
Ottawa
deal's dead

still in stock for a couple of colors if you need them before xmas
Please update your profile to include your city https://forums.redflagdeals.com/ucp.php?i=ucp_profile&mode=profile_info
Deal Addict
Jul 31, 2020
3297 posts
3195 upvotes
Not sure what the market is for a better sounding anc headphone vs Sony’s best, guess we will find out. I’m not even going to buy these even though they are the best wireless anc headphone, I think I’m happy with my Sony’s.
Last edited by Kevcorm on Dec 22nd, 2020 7:18 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Deal Addict
Jul 31, 2020
3297 posts
3195 upvotes
Sejad wrote: Agreed!
So what do you guys know about the product? Just curious .
Aug 15, 2019
636 posts
757 upvotes
There is no reason to go for this when you have Sony and Bose NC headphone for 1/3 or half the price.

This is coming from someone who daily an iPhone and have a macbook pro so the typical "ecosystem" doesn't really give it much point either.
Nov 22, 2019
273 posts
216 upvotes
These look so fn ugly that millions of people are still gonna buy it.
Dec 16, 2013
161 posts
153 upvotes
warpdrive wrote: have no idea, just going by the support doc https://support.apple.com/en-us/HT211886
Their doc is a bit confusing and states that they go into low power mode after 5 minutes if you set them down meaning they wont go into this power mode if you are carrying them in your hand or backpack and walking about. The doc also uses the terms "low power mode" (5mins of not moving), "lower power mode" (after 72 hours), and "ultra power mode" (after 18 hours in the case). None of these terms really describe how much battery life they will save or how big of a difference they are among each other. I think this is the confusion that caused MKBHD and others to say that they don't go into Low Energy mode until a couple of hours. I just checked one reviewer who tested how much battery drain there is just leaving them stationary in the "low power mode" (5 mins of not moving) out of the case for 8 hours and there was only about a 3% power drain. Not the most scientific but still seems reasonable.
Deal Expert
Mar 6, 2003
19713 posts
13577 upvotes
Ottawa
Nuckles wrote: Their doc is a bit confusing and states that they go into low power mode after 5 minutes if you set them down meaning they wont go into this power mode if you are carrying them in your hand or backpack and walking about. The doc also uses the terms "low power mode" (5mins of not moving), "lower power mode" (after 72 hours), and "ultra power mode" (after 18 hours in the case). None of these terms really describe how much battery life they will save or how big of a difference they are among each other. I think this is the confusion that caused MKBHD and others to say that they don't go into Low Energy mode until a couple of hours. I just checked one reviewer who tested how much battery drain there is just leaving them stationary in the "low power mode" (5 mins of not moving) out of the case for 8 hours and there was only about a 3% power drain. Not the most scientific but still seems reasonable.
I would expect it to do the proper thing if you don't use the case, as I'm sure they aren't expecting people to carry that useless case around. A lot of people will keep the headphones around their neck.

Personally I wish there was a way to make sure the headphones are truly off. It's not the Apple way though. I like to follow good battery health practices and not keep my devices fully charged (under 80%).