Expired Hot Deals

Amazon.ca

GreenWorks 20192 6.5 Amp 8-Inch Corded Pole Saw w/Case $89

  • Last Updated:
  • Oct 19th, 2021 7:28 am
8 replies
Deal Addict
User avatar
Aug 11, 2007
2411 posts
2017 upvotes
Markham
No time machine, but it was at $75 in Sep for a short period.
-------
Thank you
Deal Addict
Jun 4, 2012
3783 posts
3239 upvotes
kunamvahees wrote: No time machine, but it was at $75 in Sep for a short period.
Will probably drop again due to Winter coming...

I would wait... Let the snow naturally bring down the branches.Face With Stuck-out Tongue And Winking Eye
Sr. Member
Sep 1, 2008
504 posts
1044 upvotes
These things are already tricky and dangerous to operate without a cord. I can't see myself having another variable to deal with. Just buy a cordless one instead. Your safety is worth more than the savings.

Good option if you're already in the Ryobi ecosystem:
https://www.homedepot.ca/product/ryobi- ... 1001160877
Member
Jun 25, 2020
257 posts
314 upvotes
Oakville, ON
Anyone know what's been the ATL for the cordless 80v
[OP]
Member
User avatar
Oct 31, 2018
303 posts
756 upvotes
kunamvahees wrote: No time machine, but it was at $75 in Sep for a short period.
well, I bought mine back in April, paid $100+ for this...
Lehmann L
Deal Addict
User avatar
Aug 30, 2005
2123 posts
511 upvotes
Ottawa
muffin4life wrote: Will probably drop again due to Winter coming...

I would wait... Let the snow naturally bring down the branches.Face With Stuck-out Tongue And Winking Eye
camel says don't expect too many more drops
Deal Addict
Jun 4, 2012
3783 posts
3239 upvotes
Badder wrote: These things are already tricky and dangerous to operate without a cord. I can't see myself having another variable to deal with. Just buy a cordless one instead. Your safety is worth more than the savings.

Good option if you're already in the Ryobi ecosystem:
https://www.homedepot.ca/product/ryobi- ... 1001160877
I think it's more the run time on batteries vs cord...
Newbie
Aug 3, 2020
58 posts
129 upvotes
also power. Can't convince me there is a cultivator you can run on battery yet.

Top