Sorry, this offer has expired. Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this. Add a Deal Alert

Expired Hot Deals

Sorry, this offer has expired.
Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this.
Set up a Deal Alert
Amazon.ca

Griot's Garage 6" Dual Action Random Orbital Polisher with 25' Cord $177.76

Aug 27, 2013
782 posts
538 upvotes
cloud

[Amazon.ca] Griot's Garage 6" Dual Action Random Orbital Polisher with 25' Cord $177.76

This is supposed to be one of the best beginner Dual Action Random Orbital Polisher for polishing cars. Price hasn't been this low for 9 months according to CCC.

This 25' cord version is currently $20 less than the 10' cord version.

Has been at this price since yesterday. Only 9 left in stock (more on the way). Ships from and sold by Amazon.ca.

FYI I also bought the Chemical Guys HEX_3KIT_6 6.5" Buffing Pad Kit (4 Items) for $32.49 to start with:
https://www.amazon.ca/dp/B01IRXD4G8/
3 replies
Nov 21, 2018
136 posts
96 upvotes
Markham
I have the Torq TORQX polisher [removed], I got it in the Chemical guys BUF_209X package for a good deal a while back. The biggest issue with this polisher is that it's not very strong, the circular motion will stall out and it will only oscillate lightly with even moderate pressure. As a result, it doesnt offer much by way of paint correction on my BMW (with very hard paint, i've learned). I don't think there are many weaker polishers than the torqx. I wonder if this GG polisher is stronger?
Last edited by Mars2012 on Nov 24th, 2018 10:03 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: shortened link removed
Feb 9, 2018
79 posts
62 upvotes
leif20 wrote: I have the Torq TORQX polisher [removed], I got it in the Chemical guys BUF_209X package for a good deal a while back. The biggest issue with this polisher is that it's not very strong, the circular motion will stall out and it will only oscillate lightly with even moderate pressure. As a result, it doesnt offer much by way of paint correction on my BMW (with very hard paint, i've learned). I don't think there are many weaker polishers than the torqx. I wonder if this GG polisher is stronger?
Try the Maxshine, 1000w, i cant imagine how someone could stall one of these.
Dec 26, 2004
101 posts
42 upvotes
leif20 wrote: I have the Torq TORQX polisher [removed], I got it in the Chemical guys BUF_209X package for a good deal a while back. The biggest issue with this polisher is that it's not very strong, the circular motion will stall out and it will only oscillate lightly with even moderate pressure. As a result, it doesnt offer much by way of paint correction on my BMW (with very hard paint, i've learned). I don't think there are many weaker polishers than the torqx. I wonder if this GG polisher is stronger?
Are you using 6.5" pads or 5.5" pads? The smaller pads will offer some more polishing power.

Thread Information

There is currently 1 user viewing this thread. (0 members and 1 guest)