Sorry, this offer has expired. Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this. Add a Deal Alert

Expired Hot Deals

Sorry, this offer has expired.
Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this.
Set up a Deal Alert
Amazon.ca

H501 Active Noise Cancelling Over-ear Headphones $25.99

• Last Updated:
  • May 20th, 2019 8:34 pm
Deal Addict
Jan 3, 2014
3252 posts
3029 upvotes
Vancouver(ish)
VeryTRT wrote: What do you mean with "Asian heads?" To my understanding Asians generally have bigger heads. For instance, my head is bigger than most other people similar to my size.
Hah. I was inferring smaller heads. Funny thing is that when I was initiating the return with the vendor, they told me that issue (too small for me) was like my because it was more designed for the Asian market. Grinning Face With Smiling Eyes

Definitely agree these were good headsets for the price. Just too small for me.
Proud RFD member since January 31, 2007. Feel free to add 3,034 to my post count.
Jun 1, 2011
594 posts
146 upvotes
Ajax
Thanks OP, ordered one for same day delivery. It's already delivered at home. It's my first ANC headphones, not sure what to expect.

I will be traveling a bit this year, so hopefully it serves me well
Sep 6, 2016
343 posts
440 upvotes
Calgary
Darn, missed this deal. Might keep this on the radar. One concern I have is that sound quality mentioned in the reviews seem to be mixed. For you guys who bought these, what are your thoughts on SQ with the ANC on and with it off?
Russia/Putin/Cronies must pay for all damages to Ukraine and her people. Let's start with seized assets
Oct 19, 2006
116 posts
430 upvotes
This is a garbage product, basically an e-bay product being sold on ebay. Stay away, save some money and buy a proper name brand when the deal comes around.
Deal Fanatic
Nov 29, 2007
6073 posts
6034 upvotes
No Bum Deals
realog wrote: This is a garbage product, basically an e-bay product being sold on ebay. Stay away, save some money and buy a proper name brand when the deal comes around.
It's cheap and it's from China.
I'm not comparing it to Bose or anything that is 10 times more expensive. This is for my kids. What is your point here?
. 🡻 ԀՈ ⅄∀Ϻ SIHꓕ 🡻
Jun 15, 2010
192 posts
120 upvotes
Richmond
my package arrived. Sound quality subpar but the packaging is pretty good for 25.99. I've never had noise cancelling headphones before but im pretty impressed with this for the price.
Jan 13, 2017
48 posts
39 upvotes
These arrived today...I was comparing them to the Sennheiser HD 4.50's that I got for my Son on Black Friday last year.

They are a little bit smaller than the Sennheisers, but still fit my head fine at full extension, and I have a pretty large head.

The noise cancelling seems pretty good...not quite as good as the HD4.50s but pretty damn close, at least in my house blocking out TV and kids sounds.

Sound quality with the NC off seemed good...when the NC is switched on the sound quality seems to be a little more muddled and mid-centered, but overall not that bad.

All in all, I'm very impressed with these for $25...cant wait to try them on the plane ride to Europe in two weeks.
Deal Addict
Aug 18, 2013
1119 posts
1184 upvotes
AB
reduces noise but only by a little more than what the over ear design already does with ANC turned off. I guess that what they mean by reducing low frequency noise but leaving the higher frequency's intact. On the fence so far

impressive unboxing experience fwiw