Hot Deals

Amazon.ca

Hand Grip Strengthener - $14.19 (45% off from $26)

• Last Updated:
  • Dec 26th, 2022 12:19 am
8 replies
Mar 6, 2006
797 posts
623 upvotes
GTA
The black pair is even cheaper.
Penalty Box
May 28, 2011
1607 posts
2317 upvotes
Unless you're recovering from an injury this product isn't the best option for improving your hand grip, you would be better off doing pull ups if you can
Deal Addict
Apr 18, 2010
1808 posts
1070 upvotes
Montreal
Third party seller with 43 reviews in the last 12 months, in their reviews there's one saying:
"Item description stated “ NIYIKOW 2 Pack Hand Grip Strengthener”, but I only received one hand grip strengthener."

Beware, you could get only 1, with the third party seller having only 43 reviews including bad ones about quality, I'll avoid this one.

But now you remind me I should buy something like this
Deal Addict
Dec 10, 2004
1438 posts
58 upvotes
BC
I've seen something similiar at dollarama before... Not a hot deal
Deal Addict
Jun 30, 2019
2393 posts
12268 upvotes
d0fuz wrote: I've seen something similiar at dollarama before... Not a hot deal
And the price hovers around 19, wallet safe
Deal Fanatic
Jul 7, 2004
6847 posts
2590 upvotes
I just bought a set of hand grippers about a month ago. I passed on these because it's a fairly low resistance.
I ended up buying these:
https://www.amazon.ca/gp/product/B09HHJ ... UTF8&psc=1
Little more expensive but they start at 150lbs which is more than the max of the ones in OP's post. I'm fairly strong and these are hard as hell. But I'd imagine if you bought the other ones in a short while you would outgrow them.
Deal Addict
Oct 25, 2001
3203 posts
1456 upvotes
Toronto
n-ster wrote: Third party seller with 43 reviews in the last 12 months, in their reviews there's one saying:
"Item description stated “ NIYIKOW 2 Pack Hand Grip Strengthener”, but I only received one hand grip strengthener."

Beware, you could get only 1, with the third party seller having only 43 reviews including bad ones about quality, I'll avoid this one.

But now you remind me I should buy something like this
May not be 100% false advertising. Perhaps just opening the package requires 2 hands to grip it and rip it. Once opened you are down to just one adjustable and permanent grip strengthener.

When you discover there is only one in the package you become angry, look skyward with your neck veins popping out and yell, "Give me strength!"

And so your prayers have been heard and answered.
RFD OG 20+ years
Aug 6, 2010
105 posts
126 upvotes
Oakville
Just FYI I got a Dollarama brand about a year ago and the quality still holds, as well as being 88 lbs.