• Last Updated:
  • Jan 8th, 2020 9:56 pm
[OP]
Feb 8, 2012
656 posts
471 upvotes
VANCOUVER

[Amazon.ca] Handmade Cotton Sleep Mask - $15.00

Found a code in the "Special Offers" section for 50% off. Enter 'MHX98NTW' into the discount code section on checkout for the discount.
It definitely looks more comfortable than the ones I have at home that are basically thin plastic and can only be adjusted using a rubber band.

• PERFECT LIGHT BLACKOUT: The "nose wing” and the purposely oversized design of this cotton sleep mask will perfectly match your face and can effectively block lights coming from the nose area. You can get a sound sleep without being interfered by the unwanted light whenever and wherever.
  • ULTRA SOFT & COMFORTABLE: Made of 100% organic cotton, this innovative sleep mask soothes the past away and gives your eyes the softest most elegant touch, relieving your facial stress and helping you get into sleep rapidly. If you want to try the best in softness, the Freshme sleep mask is it.
  • FULLY ADJUSTABLE: This sleep mask can be adjusted in length to perfectly fit to various heads without tangling your hair or feeling tight. Its elastic strap which is easily adjustable makes it ideal for men and women. It is a perfect gift for adults as well as children.
  • LIGHT WEIGHT &PORTABLE: Our sleep mask, which is made of Skin-friendly cotton, is lightweight and portable. With no pressure on your eyes, you can barely notice that they're on your head. With the foldable design and a free carry bag, you can easily carry the sleep mask with you wherever at work, on travel or at home.
  • DURABLE: Our new design of the cotton sleep mask is produced with highly strict standards to guard every procedure. It is flexible, foldable, washable and can retrieve to its original shape after washing it. You can use it when meditating, traveling, taking a nap or sleeping at night.
8 replies
Feb 26, 2017
154 posts
138 upvotes
Tried this last time it was posted and I returned it. It's pretty good as far as getting rid of the light, but it's too big and uncomfortable for me. The main point of discomfort is the ears. I am used to having a strap that goes under the upper part of the ears, not having fabric over them. Having this kind of heat trapping material over my ears made them really hot and sore throughout the night.
Last edited by Senescence on Jan 8th, 2020 8:52 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Nov 7, 2017
262 posts
549 upvotes
Thanks op, got this last year for myself. Love how big it is, has never gotten hot for me.
Dec 24, 2006
300 posts
192 upvotes
Vancouver
Senescence wrote: Tried this last time it was posted and I returned it. It's pretty good as far as getting rid of the light, but it's too big and uncomfortable for me. The main point of discomfort is the ears. I am used to having a strap that goes under the upper part of the ears, not having fabric over them. Having this kind of heat trapping material over my ears made them really hot and sore throughout the night.
Did you find a sleep mask that goes under the upper part of the ears? I'm currently having the problem that all of the sleep masks I buy want to go over my ears.
Apr 25, 2012
942 posts
310 upvotes
For someone who sleeps on his side and moves around more than occasionally during sleep....I'm wondering if this would be a good buy? This would come off easily no? Thanks!
Koodo $40/8Gb | PublicMobile $34/4Gb LTE
Jul 14, 2008
191 posts
76 upvotes
I have two of these and love them. Near total light blockage even in a fully lit room/plane/whatever.
demzie wrote: For someone who sleeps on his side and moves around more than occasionally during sleep....I'm wondering if this would be a good buy? This would come off easily no? Thanks!
It actually fits very snug. I've never had it slip and I move a lot. Someone above actually felt it's too snug over their ears... I haven't had that problem, the Velcro is pretty adjustable.
Deal Addict
Apr 17, 2005
4459 posts
1141 upvotes
Kitchener
How much do you make per sale, op?

Neck warmer that can double as sleep masks are 2 for $10 regular at Costco.
This space is intentionally left blank.
Nov 3, 2013
449 posts
576 upvotes
Regina, SK
I got this last time as well. I work nights and this thing is a godsend for sleeping during the day. Tried a few other eye masks and this has been my favourite.